3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Oh man that was light on content. I think April has an interesting concept in pissing Lola off and trying to take her role, but there was so little in this update. Why even call it a new episode as opposed to a part of an episode? Hermione basically didn't even exist in this one!

Well fingers crossed it's not another 6 months before a new release.

Reactions: DatOneLit and DJD

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Log in to see 40+ notifications because this thread got updated and I got bombarded with likes. :FeelsGoodMan:

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
a great game got stuck a couple of times but really enjoyed it cannot wait for the next part but take your time on it so it will be as good or better than what you have already writen

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
It's a bit of a shame how little actual content in terms of art we get, but at least interactions are pretty funny. Punk Hermione is indeed a miracle. Still need to trigger the last Lola event somehow.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just finished the new update.

love it. the scene with ashelin and jasmine ( and genie) is pretty good...
still wait until i will finally really "bang" a girl (specially ashelin), as for now... still nothing except that cumshot.
the humour is always here and make me laugh a few time XD

i m kind of pissed by the god damn O'neil bitch , i hate her...

but he say another girls coming in next update episode 4.. sooo... i'll wait ( i bet its gonna be between the schoolgirl bitch with ponytail wich named like the AI or the bandit/assassin girl with black hair we see in his other games )
but yeah.. its a short episode ( still took me a good time ) , but i enjoyed it alots.

now....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DatOneLit

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I would much prefer seeing Ashelin getting banged by that monkey. Usually I am not a fan of bestiality, but the few scenes in this game that feature it (like Jasmin and the parrot) are great!
well its a bit boring that we do all the work with them to corrupt them and all... and we dont get anything in return :/
a bit of sex will be good for genie. that cumshot scene was good, hope to see more of this. but at least something wit them, and not stay the guy who do everything for nothing...
its not like i dont want to share or something and want all the girls for me. but Akabur promissed "more fun" for genie in the next update. we indeed get more fun here, but its still very low compared to all the work done for get them at this level.

kind of thing i not like is the teasing fake choice we got.. like when jasmine use ashelin as slave.. that make twice time we get the option to have sex with ashelin by pushing her deal, but twice time , in fact, we didnt have choice and whatever the choice we make, its a negative answer.
( bet we gonna give like 500 cans for finally get something lol )
but these fake choices are very shitty.. i would have prefer no choice at all instead of these teasing/fake choices.

still a big point for the jasmine naked outfit . hope the others girls will get one too ^^ ( he say that a bunch of outfit in next update )

also, i very like that "announcement" for next update at the end. as like this, we have a clear idea of what to expect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the slow pace its ok, but only if the dev worked faster, almost 2 years in dev-time and theres very little sex. we can all agree that its good, nice art, good writing (if u like humor and parody) and the idea of a spaceship is great.
the first part with the 10 each quests should be changed to match the newer quests and genie should have his own quests where the girls do things for/with him, not just for the pirate television (its like we only get public shaming but none private, comparing witch trainer) i like this game, its your typical akabur, but the progress is damn slow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i agree with baka.

maybe after they have accumulated to being webcam girls.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 Ep.03
if no quick menu is visible, swipe left/right to access the menu
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Archmage

May 3, 2017
Did anyone else feel like episode 3 was incredibly short compared to the previous 2 episodes or was it just due to how much stars and credits I had save up from episode 2? Cause completing episode 3 took me like half an hour... That said it was a great episode and I am looking forward to more Ashelin

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone else feel like episode 3 was incredibly short compared to the previous 2 episodes or was it just due to how much stars and credits I had save up from episode 2? Cause completing episode 3 took me like half an hour... That said it was a great episode and I am looking forward to more Ashelin
honestly. i feeled it more shorter than the others. but for me, it was still pretty good. i took my time and enjoyed it, took me around 30 minutes or something ( maybe 40) to finish it.
and i didnt grinded alots ( aka using dancing etc..) as i cheat and have unlimited amount of money and stars ( and cans ). i only used dance to unlock next scene when needed.

honestly, its shorter, that for sure, but i think its still correct.

i guess it depend how fast you read, and if you take your time to check all the outfit options etc...

( i also noticed a few bunch of blackscreen , i dont know if that was supposed to be here, but i got like 5-7 black screen with dials... soo maybe it was some kind of animations or something didnt worked.. i dont know.)

Reactions: TheDevian
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes