3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Yuziel

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys!
I'm kinda stuck with the game, there is no new things for me to do after i purchased a new costume for jasmin and hermione and got lola to do a webcam show.
I can see that there are new events for every girl even the possibility of a new girl (which I also can't activate), but I can't activate them, cause they aren't shown.
Am I doing something wrong?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys!
I'm kinda stuck with the game, there is no new things for me to do after i purchased a new costume for jasmin and hermione and got lola to do a webcam show.
I can see that there are new events for every girl even the possibility of a new girl (which I also can't activate), but I can't activate them, cause they aren't shown.
you good.
you need to put girls on stage and check their quest again :) also sometime you need to "talk" with the girls.
i know its not always clear how to progress in this game for sure.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Dark Eco Quest

- Talk To L.O.L.A.
- Try To Buy Dark Eco
- Talk To L.O.L.A. Again
- Talk To Hermione
- Buy Chocolate (Fairy Crunch)
- Talk To Hermione Again
- Send Hermione Back To Hogwarts
- Receive 5 Panties From Hermione The Next Day
- Buy Dark Eco
- Talk To Ashelin
- Continue Your Quest From There

Your Welcome

I can't figure out how to "Send Hermione Back To Hogwarts" -- I click on one of her Hogwarts quests, send her back again, and nothing. I've talked to everyone. What am I missing?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 Ep.03
if no quick menu is visible, swipe left/right to access the menu
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
You are my hero.
Love u mate.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Hey guys!
Akabur has added some mechanic wherein you cannot do multiple events/quests in one day.
So move on to the next day and you should be able to find something to do.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For me, I had to start by doing Genie's quests first.

I can't figure out how to "Send Hermione Back To Hogwarts" -- I click on one of her Hogwarts quests, send her back again, and nothing. I've talked to everyone. What am I missing?
After doing one of her class quests, you have to pass the day.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Actually mines fine, I just had to save close and load it again...

P.S Thanks for looking into it or whatever...

Sorry if I'm not wording anything correctly, I'm Autistic

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same for me, April's stress is bugged and is actually at 130%, what am i supposed to do with that? ^^
Open the console and lower it.
apr_stress = 0

The only thing that lowers her stress are 'events' and quests.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dont suppose anyone can rip the cg's from a game?
they are no technical CGs in here.

only CG is the cumshot scene. all the rest are sprite.. soo unless you want to see head,arm,body,face,eyes/mouth distached each others, then do it...

even the "tv show" are not cgs completly but sprite on each others. thats why its animated ( they are no magic, animated this amount of stuff will require thousand of CGs )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when girls reach 80% or higher stress i let them rest. lola gets to work alone then.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
little sad for Magic Shop...

seems we not gonna see it soon :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sooo yup... better to concentrate on enjoying SC34 for now. and forget about Magic Shop for a moment .

DJenser

May 8, 2018
We're three episodes in and you didn't get that until now? x'Dx'Dx'D
Well, after searching this thread for "Rule 34" yesterday, and finding no other references to it, it looks like I'm not the only one. Besides, I just happened across this thread yesterday. What's your excuse?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, after searching this thread for "Rule 34" yesterday, and finding no other references to it, it looks like I'm not the only one. Besides, I just happened across this thread yesterday. What's your excuse?
Personally, I just thought it was obvious, that said, I am just glad it's not Star Channel 63... That would be a different game all together. XD

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes