3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just a random question :

Do i need to play from chapter one or i can skip it and just do chapter four ?
Its all chapter has different story like four element trainer (some avatar parody thing) or what ? Please explain before i start this game
you better do them all, otherwise the story would have no sens at all, some events happened in old chapter are mentionned on others. (like Ashelin cum)

if you not want to waste time grinding, just use cheat engine and search for 4bits for money and stars/eco etc..

Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani
Feb 5, 2018
you better do them all, otherwise the story would have no sens at all, some events happened in old chapter are mentionned on others. (like Ashelin cum)

if you not want to waste time grinding, just use cheat engine and search for 4bits for money and stars/eco etc..
how about this thing which i found in this thread ?

jas_stress = xx

ash_stress = xx

apr_stress = xx

gold = xx

stars = xx

eco_can = xx

is it still working ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how about this thing which i found in this thread ?

jas_stress = xx

ash_stress = xx

apr_stress = xx

gold = xx

stars = xx

eco_can = xx

is it still working ?
probably yes.
but that also require to open the console with Shift+O ( if... the console is activated. otherwise you need to activate it on the renpy files). using cheat engine is more faster.
you open it, link the game to it, search for the amount of star/money/whatever you have, then you play a bit, once the value ingame have changed you search again for the amount and you should find it. then you put 999999999999999etc... and lock it and voila. it still stay even when you update.
i used it at chapter 1, and sinze that it still work on my save soo i dont care about making the girl dancing again and again for the star, or money or eco. i just enoy the game story.

also note that in your exempl, they are only for jasmine, ashelin and april.. soo you need the one for hermione etc..
wich should be something like

her_stress = xx (but i m not sure, soo better not try unless someone can confirm that its the code)

Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani
Feb 5, 2018
probably yes.
but that also require to open the console with Shift+O ( if... the console is activated. otherwise you need to activate it on the renpy files). using cheat engine is more faster.
you open it, link the game to it, search for the amount of star/money/whatever you have, then you play a bit, once the value ingame have changed you search again for the amount and you should find it. then you put 999999999999999etc... and lock it and voila. it still stay even when you update.
i used it at chapter 1, and sinze that it still work on my save soo i dont care about making the girl dancing again and again for the star, or money or eco. i just enoy the game story.

also note that in your exempl, they are only for jasmine, ashelin and april.. soo you need the one for hermione etc..
wich should be something like

her_stress = xx (but i m not sure, soo better not try unless someone can confirm that its the code)
yep i found it too her_stress = -9000 in this thread, thank you friend for helping

Feb 5, 2018
So finished this game in 1 day LOL
This game is good dont know why everyone getting pissed of it, yes i know its lack of sex but i think this episode 1-4 is just to building plot and i think this game its will not gonna make it till episode 7 just to have sex scene just bear it my friend and play witch trainer silver or even old princess trainer gold edition if you want fucking sex scene

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I think I finished this game in a day, or so, as well. I am posting to keep alerted that there are comments, and perhaps a new version. It is a good game, so far. Only negative is the grind. However, I am willing to trade a little more content for a little grind.
I have a couple ideas. First idea is that somewhere in the ship, or station, someone finds better beds. This reduces stress daily, by a small amount. Say 1 percent. There are other things, as well, that can be found, to help reduce stress, daily, up to say 5%. The other idea is adding in popularity, and as each female goes through her story, and completes each episode in that story line, she earns a few more credits. I'd say no more than 5 per episode, or something like that.

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
So finished this game in 1 day LOL
This game is good dont know why everyone getting pissed of it, yes i know its lack of sex but i think this episode 1-4 is just to building plot and i think this game its will not gonna make it till episode 7 just to have sex scene just bear it my friend and play witch trainer silver or even old princess trainer gold edition if you want fucking sex scene
1 day is 24hrs, so this game has 24hrs of content is that what you are saying? then he did a beautiful job.

Feb 5, 2018
1 day is 24hrs, so this game has 24hrs of content is that what you are saying? then he did a beautiful job.
Not a lot scene just a lot writing so its quite short for game, but he promised something for chapter 5 so its still great game to play, did 160days in game just telling you, the grinds is only for jasmine since she had a lot job to do the other is easy

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
not 1 lewd scene update every 3 months, it just feels unsatisfying.
That alone would already be too much for him, it'd be a miracle if that were to be SC34's current progress. But he has made like only 3 lewd scenes (no penetration yet) in 2 years.

If he actually did that much progress in just this year we'd already have at least more than 4 scenes.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys where does episode 4 end? I did the diary farm milking scene is that the end?
also saw the attack on admiral, no more quests showing up, so is that the end?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys where does episode 4 end? I did the diary farm milking scene is that the end?
also saw the attack on admiral, no more quests showing up, so is that the end?
keep playing until you see "next ep" in the main menu (where you can pass the day), if you click on, it will tell you and explaain. it depend how you do it, i made the milking story before lara soo, it depend how you play.

Reactions: Ilovetitties

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What are you supposed to do in the beginning of the game? The only option I have is the play button on the bottom right. I've clicked 16 times but it just passes the day and nothing happens.

I click Episode 1, then I picked the dialogue "i trained jasmine". Then some text.

Now I have the play button on the bottom right or the living quarters button. In the living quarters I see captain & the AI lady. I clicked all the options there, but nothing.

Then I click play to pass the time, but nothing happens?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What are you supposed to do in the beginning of the game? The only option I have is the play button on the bottom right. I've clicked 16 times but it just passes the day and nothing happens.

I click Episode 1, then I picked the dialogue "i trained jasmine". Then some text.

Now I have the play button on the bottom right or the living quarters button. In the living quarters I see captain & the AI lady. I clicked all the options there, but nothing.

Then I click play to pass the time, but nothing happens?
open the character panel and check there, the mission are in there , check the icon in form of notes and stuff or clic on the dialogue "cartoon-thing-with text in it.. a bulb or idk how you call that in english" to talk with them.
genie himself also have mission to be done.
that's how you progress the story (later on last update , Akabur put some indicator "!" to show wich char have mission to do.

Reactions: hakarlman

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you can also go in the store and buy stuff in there, like outfits, this also unlock mission progresion in story

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Figured out how to start the game.

1. Click Living Quarters.
2. Click Captain.
3. Click the top right icon with the two dialogue bubbles next to each other.
4. Click "Event 01: The Tour"

That's an odd game mechanic.

Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
keep playing until you see "next ep" in the main menu (where you can pass the day), if you click on, it will tell you and explaain. it depend how you do it, i made the milking story before lara soo, it depend how you play.
Hey yeah i missed one event where i have to buy that quiet costume, After that it showed the next episode button.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
good game can't wait for more. played the race one and nerly to my hair out because of some of the stuff in it was driving me crazy and its to short.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes