3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
As someone that hasn't checked up on Akabur in literal years (since 2015 or 2016, I think), it's both humorous and sad that the exact same things are still being said: that he's lazy, that he doesn't care about working hard for his money since people pay him anyways, that his games aren't as fun or interesting anymore, and so on. I never really believed him when he claimed Witch Trainer was "finished" how he wanted it to be, but it seems like a Witch Trainer Gold is never coming so I guess this will be the last time I check in on Akabur.

Reactions: GaRbS

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
As someone that hasn't checked up on Akabur in literal years (since 2015 or 2016, I think), it's both humorous and sad that the exact same things are still being said: that he's lazy, that he doesn't care about working hard for his money since people pay him anyways, that his games aren't as fun or interesting anymore, and so on. I never really believed him when he claimed Witch Trainer was "finished" how he wanted it to be, but it seems like a Witch Trainer Gold is never coming so I guess this will be the last time I check in on Akabur.
Check Witch Trainer Silver(?), by Silver Studio Games or something like that. Its already better than what he would do anyways.

Reactions: DJD and AR21

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Am I the only one disappointed that we get a glimpse of a full nude of L.O.L.A. in her interview but we don't get any scene with her or we have skin (full nude) available. I still don't understand why the first companion is the one with lest content.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Am I the only one disappointed that we get a glimpse of a full nude of L.O.L.A. in her interview but we don't get any scene with her or we have skin (full nude) available. I still don't understand why the first companion is the one with lest content.
No, i also find it odd. In the art there is her nude with suspenders but no fully nude.

His April as well, she has her jacket, then her slight open jacket, but no fully open jacket, or fully open pulled apart by April jacket. The only time her tits are out is when it's pulled down which is not how i want to see them.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I have to chime in that anyone who thinks people donate for his games are missing what he dos for core work and that is "Art" he was never good in the game department anyway. Its like when people talk about Shadbase same concept he can do games and loops but those are not his core works.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone else just happy that Akabur has started to work without hiatuses/side projects/too many breaks and actually wants to streamline his process and pump out updates regularly(every 2 to 3 months, if we're going by how he's dissatisfied with the current 3 month dev time)? For me an hour long update with good dialogue, new costumes, character development, a new CG scene and Lara Croft(who looks so freaking cute for some reason) feels just about right. If we can get the same amount of content with a shorter wait period I will be ecstatic, but for now I can't ask for more.

noway

May 14, 2017
I can also live with the amount of content in this update. But there is a major disappointment for me, namely the lack of story progress.
He has fleshed out characters in the game, but keeps adding new ones. With each of them he sends us back to square one.
I am not so much into a harem anyway, but I think it is a bad idea in general, to halt the progress when it becomes interesting – in particular, only to throw in a new fully clothed protagonist.

It is quite common practice though. Ever read a book and the story line you are invested in abruptly halts at the end of the chapter, just to be replaced by different events in the next chapter.
Thing is, you can continue reading until said first story line comes back – most often when you start to get invested in the second one :D

But yeah, now he spins on the April story line – great, I am happy with that – but having to click through the other girls is annoying because I do not care right now – why should I, they have no content in any case.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
I enjoyed this update, I think he is taking the story in an interesting direction. I know it goes against the popular narrative of this threat but I think the work is great keep going, I realise its relatively slow but worth the wait!

Reactions: notBatman747

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
for those who don't wanna wait for the official version, here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v4.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
swipe right to start skipping of text
swipe left right to open the game menu

that is the best mode, and I really like that ... thank you

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I can also live with the amount of content in this update. But there is a major disappointment for me, namely the lack of story progress.
He has fleshed out characters in the game, but keeps adding new ones. With each of them he sends us back to square one.
I am not so much into a harem anyway, but I think it is a bad idea in general, to halt the progress when it becomes interesting – in particular, only to throw in a new fully clothed protagonist.

It is quite common practice though. Ever read a book and the story line you are invested in abruptly halts at the end of the chapter, just to be replaced by different events in the next chapter.
Thing is, you can continue reading until said first story line comes back – most often when you start to get invested in the second one :D

But yeah, now he spins on the April story line – great, I am happy with that – but having to click through the other girls is annoying because I do not care right now – why should I, they have no content in any case.
If you're disappointed about the lack of content for characters already in the game and the constant adding of new ones, then you might be happy to learn that the next update will feature no new girl added to the harem and instead will focus on new costumes, storylines and character development.

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
I think maybe I should wait for the entire game to be finished, if it does get get finished. This update was particularly dissapointing because I feel it just made me want more. The whole spanking thing was super hot for one, but stops once it gets good. but then again i have a fetish for spanking and misogyny. All over the content was great but disappointing in amount. We didn't even get a blowjob in this ep

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i almost missed it !

(should have simply check my mailbox lol )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well...

it was short ( its always too short).
appreciate the new lara (wich is not new, we see her coming from miles away lol)
also the fact she fit pretty good with Ashelin , hope we get some wet t-shirt content in futur or something about "who get the best boobs" challenge like for the ruban :p

overhaul, it was pretty nice, a good laugh at moment.. not my favorite update ( i very not like April, AT ALL ) sooo.... yup, still not bad, i m gonna wait for the Jasmine update. Bet she better get her slave ( and make that slave Ashelin soo we can finally have fun with her :p , and we all know she really want pointy-ears as slave )

a decent update imho, short (its always too short.. did i say it again ?) but still correct and with some cool scenes on it XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, I figured that out but now Idk what to do next :O
i see he added a new "!" indicator for new mission on the character list menu.
not sure if that affect old mission. but in most of time, you just try to check if you can talk with someone. if not, just let a day pass and check again.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes