3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, we finally fuck someone ( genius and not some dumbass like aladdin or jafar ) or we must wait 1 year again ?

Reactions: bernthal

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
So this artwork has been hiding in the game folder for a few updates now. What's interesting is the style of Jasmine is more like the official movie and less like Akaburs interpretation. Not sure what the story is here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
So this artwork has been hiding in the game folder for a few updates now. What's interesting is the style of Jasmine is more like the official movie and less like Akaburs interpretation. Not sure what the story is here.
Possibly leftover reference piece? Or is it Akabur's?

pester

May 22, 2017
Agreed, also who is your favorite girl?
My favorite is Ashelin, hope she gets fucked by flutfluts like in that one comic Akabur made a long time ago.
That picture looks like something Inusen drew (the person that does the art for Milftoon drama)
a gif for comparison.

User00015

May 16, 2017
I get weird renpy errors when playing this. The download is alright and i dont think this happened in previous chapters. Anybody has something similar or is it on my end?

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
I get weird renpy errors when playing this. The download is alright and i dont think this happened in previous chapters. Anybody has something similar or is it on my end?
are you sure its not the gag error aka the joke error made by the akubar.

User00015

May 16, 2017
are you sure its not the gag error aka the joke error made by the akubar.
Well it might have been it. But i couldn't figure out what to do next so i guess the joke went over my head(i read the 'easter egg' text). But i also had another error while accesing a shop before i started any events or quests.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Are these episodes each standalone game or do I download episode 4 and have 1,2,3 included? o_O

EDIT:

Nvm, I started the game and it's all included.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for those who don't wanna wait for the official version, here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v4.01.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im just hopin Genie not sharin the girl with somebody else..To be honest i kinda like Smersh more than Akabur..His game is my favourite since the MC is an Alpha male that dominate many villain girl of Gotham..The story is ok and not rapey since the girls doin it becuz of feelin to him

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
For a couple updates now I've been stuck on

QUEST 02: "GENIE THE PIMP".
TASK: SEND HERMIONE (AND SNAPE) BACK TO HOGWARTS.

Nothing is triggering and all chat quests are clear... Am I missing a trigger, is the content not yet there or am I bugged?

Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes