3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
One of the reasons I stopped showing much interest in Akabur's games....while his art is quite good, too much non-H content to H content ratio going on thar. Ah well, thank you kindly for the upload friend!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
NEW UPDATE IS TRASH!!!

He added Lara Croft, and nothing happens with her. And he added a lot of story events for April O Niel but they're all weird and niche like when her breastmilk gets extracted from her tits.

Just wait for next update, this one is not worth it at all.

No Hermione, Jasmine, Ashelin, anything. SAD!

pester

May 22, 2017
i liked it enough to keep the pledge. The April scene, well milking isn't something I'm into but the humiliation of it was good. April overall I feel was good, I liked corrupting her even if it was a bit fast.
No sexy scenes with Croft, but I like the build up with how we'll get her to whore herself out what with the Manor and debts and such; I'm glad that Akabur is taking time to build up the pressure before Croft starts whipping out her tits if it goes too fast I feel like it's shallow and boring. its one of my problems with the girls like Hermione, she seems too eager to strip compared to witch trainer, but the perverts want what the perverts want so I can't blame him for fast tracking certain segments.
I'm really hopeful for the next segment provided he keeps the pace up, with no new girl it means he can spend more time with the ones we have now more art more writing coding etc... Well that's my take on the update, it was good not my favorite but only because it didn't star my favorite girl.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Well. If you loved Akabur's writing, then there's a lot of it in episode 4 of SC34!

If you loved his art, then...fuck, I dunno. Play Princess Trainer Gold again, I guess. There's a couple new backgrounds, a couple new costumes, a few more poses for April, one new (barely-used) character who doesn't even get topless, and one milking CG here. SC34 episode 4 is not great in terms of art.

I guess it just goes to show: you can get Akabur to release game updates faster, but nothing can make him focus on drawing art for his own Patreon. Hopefully whoever's got him doing commissioned art these days can at least get drawings at a reasonable pace.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i honesty have no idea why so many people in the comment section are leaving pointless comments i mean its true akabur is a thing of the past with the quality of games are out now but why come to his games if you dont like them anymore
I think your comment is quite pointless, whats pointless is subjective. As for why i'm here I look at just about everything that shows up in the latest update thread, and when I see a update that's been in development in 3 months and is in the state this is in, whilst making the amount he does, i'm probably going to leave a comment.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think your comment is quite pointless, whats pointless is subjective. As for why i'm here I look at just about everything that shows up in the latest update thread, and when I see a update that's been in development in 3 months and is in the state this is in, whilst making the amount he does, i'm probably going to leave a comment.
oh i didnt call your comment pointless im saying why is more then half of the thread filled with this game sucks this update sucks i mean why say something people already know isnt that kinda over kill

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
oh i didnt call your comment pointless im saying why is more then half of the thread filled with this game sucks this update sucks i mean why say something people already know isnt that kinda over kill
See and here I thought you we're talking about me, I apologize. I agree that hate trains can get out of control and that people repeating the same thing is annoying, but at the minimum it at least shows that people are still interested in the game and what could be improved.

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
i honesty have no idea why so many people in the comment section are leaving pointless comments i mean its true akabur is a thing of the past with the quality of games are out now but why come to his games if you dont like them anymore
It's nothing to do with other games, it's the fact that despite getting more money Akabur's current work doesn't even measure up to the quality of his previous works.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's nothing to do with other games, it's the fact that despite getting more money Akabur's current work doesn't even measure up to the quality of his previous works.
yeah i agree on that i just play the game manly for dialog because i know the days of akabur being the top sexual trainer developer has long pasted

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes