3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
My dudes, just go to Akabur's twitter. a posted the android port done by Xaljio. It works perfectly. Ive played it on my phone about 3 times now. And why do you need a save file from the end of Ep. 2. Just start from Ep 3 directly. You will just have to buy the previous costumes thats all.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
i'd be interested to see a mod for SC 34 that's similar in the vein to the witch trainer silver mod.

Currently the only modding you can do is playing around with sprites by renaming them.

So far the best stuff that i have got is
1)Jasmine with her tits out.
2)Ashelin with her tits out.
3)Ashelin gets naked whenever she would normally just reveal her boobs.
4)Lola with her tits out.
5)Hermione with her shirt pulled up.
6)Hermione with the knotted shirt from WT.
7)Hermione naked, covering herself with her clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive just made it into an apk for android.
If you want that, tell me, ill upload it to mega.

Reactions: Pshemek

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
it is a good game what I would like to know is when he will be finished with an update gut I dont want to rush him

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
your guess is as good as rests when this will be finished. last update is near 3 months old and bef. that it was 6ish months.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
it is a good game what I would like to know is when he will be finished with an update gut I dont want to rush him
It took him approximately half a year to release this update, and considering the amount of content in it, you'll have to wait a LONG time. I love the humour in Akabur's games, but god damn, he does not like to work.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
It took him approximately half a year to release this update, and considering the amount of content in it, you'll have to wait a LONG time. I love the humour in Akabur's games, but god damn, he does not like to work.
I know I have went back and found his other games and played them I really enjoyed them

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Last I remember, it takes Akabur so long to update ANYTHING he start because, yes, he's lazy and likes to play games and shit, but he's also doing all the work himself, coding, drawing, coloring, story, dialogue, animation (term used lightly), and that he doesn't take help, hired or otherwise. I'm sure there are Plenty of people that would help him without pay. He just, wants to do it himself I guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in bhb he is only helper but even that project has stalled.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aside from the other reasons, part of what took this one so long was that he was burnt out on it, and wanted to take a short break, making that TMNT 'game' (more of a kinetic novel really). He has said that due to all the complaints, he will be trying to make shorter, more frequent updates, but who knows if he will follow through, or even if that will make people happy. Some people will bitch no matter what you do, so I doubt it will help much even if he does.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Aside from the other reasons, part of what took this one so long was that he was burnt out on it, and wanted to take a short break, making that TMNT 'game' (more of a kinetic novel really). He has said that due to all the complaints, he will be trying to make shorter, more frequent updates, but who knows if he will follow through, or even if that will make people happy. Some people will bitch no matter what you do, so I doubt it will help much even if he does.
where could you find the tmnt game? has he put any of it out?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yup, he said he was doing shorter ones, so he can get them out faster. As the old saying goes, be careful what you ask for.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Well, Akabur has finally gotten his shit together.
We can expect the update in abt 2 weeks. 3 if something comes up.

I know it will be another short episode.
But its been barely 3 months after the release of Ep.03
So I say, its better to get a small episode in 4 months than a small one in 9 months.
Hurts less that way.
Peace!

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes