3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey, guys! Any WT here?
What, you mean other than , and ? Or do you mean Hermione in this game? Or possibly the Innocent Witches game? :winkytongue:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no walkthrough if that's what you meant and not that needed.

innocent witches suck atm adult stuff wise.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
innocent witches suck atm adult stuff wise.
No doubt, but it is still pretty new and the art is very similar, hopefully it will pick up. You will notice I didn't bother to link it... :winkytongue:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
on YT is a lets play of Ep 3 from Purity Sin (censored ofcourse) but the 3. Episode is not released on his WebPage???

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Still super looking forward to Episode 3 for android.
If you're looking for an Android port for SC34 Episode 3, there is an unofficial one. I played it till the end and found no bugs or viruses.

here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 EP3 v3.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: Jhann

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
Hi there,
are there any saves for episode 3/ end of episode 2 because I lost my save files and I feel it will take me ages to get to end of episode 2 again. Kind Regards

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi there,
are there any saves for episode 3/ end of episode 2 because I lost my save files and I feel it will take me ages to get to end of episode 2 again. Kind Regards
Maybe this one is accurate...?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Crap, still stuck on episode 1 bullshit, dancing for friends and dating ali, maxed out 2 episodes on the 1st and 1 episode on the other and now, nothing.. No progression, no new events/quests etc
Do I have to raise money/stars to some level?
What is required to move this fucker on?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Crap, still stuck on episode 1 bullshit, dancing for friends and dating ali, maxed out 2 episodes on the 1st and 1 episode on the other and now, nothing.. No progression, no new events/quests etc
Do I have to raise money/stars to some level?
What is required to move this fucker on?
Good question, have you done all of the missions and events for everyone, including yourself and Lola? If so, then maybe there is a button to push...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Good question, have you done all of the missions and events for everyone, including yourself and Lola? If so, then maybe there is a button to push...
It's the fucking random grind of it all.
Daily pushing of every button on every character in the slim hope that "something" has changed.
Don't get me started on the earning money/stress bullshit

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's the fucking random grind of it all.
Daily pushing of every button on every character in the slim hope that "something" has changed.
Don't get me started on the earning money/stress bullshit
Most of that grind goes away in the 2nd episode, it was way over done in the first one. You won't have to do each one 10 times any more.

Reactions: dav121
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes