3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I guess when it comes down to it you're exactly right. It's the lack of hints to get to the next mission. I was going crazy trying to figure out how to proceed, for the first half of the time just getting stuck in the holologs thinking I was progressing (like wtf man, why make this so apparent? It doesn't seem that important). Do I have to get a number of stars? Do I just keep making money? I bought everything, what now? It's like it didn't really present its goals clearly (in fact, it explicitly glossed over them) so I wasn't really sure of the end goal of your "Mission" (besides corrupt the girls of course).

I'll just chalk it up to the story not being done and him just figuring out how it's gonna go.
yup.. my own wayto progress in this game is to check logs ( both logs for chars and missions), then try talking with chars ( all of them inclued genie) then if nothing happen, i end the day, i check again, if not i send girls to dance/show once and check again etc etc...
sometime i get a mission poping out of nowhere that i wont be able at all to explain correctly how to get this mission ^^

Reactions: Darth Smut

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
yup.. my own wayto progress in this game is to check logs ( both logs for chars and missions), then try talking with chars ( all of them inclued genie) then if nothing happen, i end the day, i check again, if not i send girls to dance/show once and check again etc etc...
sometime i get a mission poping out of nowhere that i wont be able at all to explain correctly how to get this mission ^^
Yup, that's what frustrated me the most. I couldn't figure out what strategy was working and what wasn't because missions seemed totally random sometimes.

Reactions: Darth Smut

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Damn, that's why I love to go and read other topics of games I admire, I can learn a lot from them and then apply it to my star wars game :)

May I ask you how exactly would you like to get those tips?
Like an "!" symbol over the place/area/map where you have to go, or sth more detailed, such as a dedicated window where you can keep track of the missions?

Reactions: TheDevian

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Damn, that's why I love to go and read other topics of games I admire, I can learn a lot from them and then apply it to my star wars game :)

May I ask you how exactly would you like to get those tips?
Like an "!" symbol over the place/area/map where you have to go, or sth more detailed, such as a dedicated window where you can keep track of the missions?
if your game use small icon for various place . theny ou can add a small "!" at the icon for give players an hint that something can be done in here. and the rest can go into an questlog.
itst he classic stuff, but its way more than enougth imho, as it help player to know where he can do something and then check the log to know what to do in this place.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I try this, but my game freeze all the time, and give error all the time

It should work perfectly. Maybe its a problem with your PC's compatibility.

Try deleting the "archive.rpa" file.
Since u have extracted all the assets, that file is no longer needed.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
It should work perfectly. Maybe its a problem with your PC's compatibility.

Try deleting the "archive.rpa" file.
Since u have extracted all the assets, that file is no longer needed.

I try extrat all archives but not work the unrenbot not work

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is unofficial android port possibly, try searching thread.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I love Akaburs games but last time I tried this is really lacked in sex, everything was dancing stripping and at most a hj or bj, the tags don't list any sex otherwise....does this game contain genie having any sex at all?

Reactions: Miami1984 and DJD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
genie doesn't have sex besides hjs, princess has some sex in her livestreams (as in prev. eps) but otherwise just b00bshow.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Does any one knows if there are new releases or any news on the game?
The new updates will be soon™ I think. Honestly I have no clue, hopefully one of his patreons (patrons?) can give more info on the matter. I am really anxious to see more as I am currently more blue balled than the genie.

Reactions: DJD

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I think it was in the notes for episode 3, as an excuse for its length, that episode 4 was right around the corner.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes