3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I hope i will not be taken as mean bad or something else i have a big respect for what they do.I have played all his games but left this game to have some updates just finished it today will talk for what it has now we still don't know what will future episodes bring.

Akabur-Started strong but right now for me every new game is still just copy paste.We go somewhere else get girls for training have sex with them let others have sex with them selling them for money spend most of the time collecting money for buying clothes or for missions.Even some of the clothes they are wearing is from same games we are just getting them over and over.

What happened to our main character for strong man who gets to fuck all girls he went to weak man who gets cucked by all girls and all he does is watch them and listen to Jasmine.He got some action to say in ep 3 just a handjob if you pick it and for me that was way too pathetic.

Jasmine in this game is made way to mean it was hard reading her text just wanted to punch her.It's like she is made for hating.In princess trainer gold she is way much better and nice even when she lost everything and we were selling her body and having sex with her.In this game she is just a spoiled bitch and we have to do whatever she wants and the way she is with others in this game will all of them WOW just mean

Star Channel 34 for me by far for what is having for now i think this game is the weakest.It start strong but after every episode it just get more and more boring and your enjoyment is starting to fade little by little.Every girls get to do the same thing that she has done in her last game just a little different and by that i mean the pose she is.For jasmine all is the same and why when she is dancing or showing her dance to her friends the genie is there we are the genie and what is with Snape getting in the ship just a big NO.The jokes were not even a little funny.

What i would like is a game when the main character is the only one having sex with the females no need to send them to others for money or sex.In this game we have videos chats we can explore why does he send them to the same place for them to do it with the same guys again and again.We have the future shop so we could buy some crazy sex items to use it for the sex videos chats and other stuff or even exploring places but with different girls not on the same planet they live.Or even us getting some of our power back and using it on them changing them or parts of the body even our because is the future nobody will know how we got our powers but we are still in our human body.And many more other things.

I hope i am not that mean with what i am writing here just me writing something hopping for better future for this games from the guy i really respect and support. As for the text could have done 100 times better even explaining it better but i am tired and not wanting to spend my time thinking and writing more that it should be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only akabur knows how many episodes there'll be. sex between genie and girls besides lola (unless she makes body (humanoid) to herself) is very likely to happen in future.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] sex between genie and girls besides lola (unless she makes body (humanoid) to herself) is very likely to happen in future.
Dang! Lola is the only virtual character I'd like to get down on.... (apart from Cortana - but then again you know you're in deep kimshee when you start phantasizing about fucking your AI right when you are in the middle of a firefight *g*)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Dang! Lola is the only virtual character I'd like to get down on.... (apart from Cortana - but then again you know you're in deep kimshee when you start phantasizing about fucking your AI right when you are in the middle of a firefight *g*)
to be fair,lola is based on lola from PT Gold,so if you really want to get down on lola,just play PT Gold

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we all did.

lola is also possible if they start to do vr thingy.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
we all did.

lola is also possible if they start to do vr thingy.
So 'twas you that was the other guy?

Man why didn't you speak up at the time? Coulda been a hell of a threesome *g*

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol@walts

i played most akabur's games thru way before joining here.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 EP3 v3.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
So, apparently it wasnt Patreon-only

This message just put me off.

ANDROID. All praise Xaljio. SC34 Episode 03 for android is here. You can download the APK in the "patrons-only" post or from my twitter.

It's open for all.
Here is the link.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So, apparently it wasnt Patreon-only

This message just put me off.

ANDROID. All praise Xaljio. SC34 Episode 03 for android is here. You can download the APK in the "patrons-only" post or from my twitter.

It's open for all.
Here is the link.

Akabur work in a simple way. stuff get under patron only for a week then get public.
its secretly his kind of way to "test" the stuff before releasing it publicly and get harassed by some "bugs here ! bug there !" comments XD

Reactions: TheDevian

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Somebody has a problem with "recording" promotional videos with characters that the game is slowing down and after two dialogues hangs ... (android)

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 EP3 v3.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thanks man, you the best.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I couldn't resist messing around with the sprite names and making the game sexier than it was meant to be.
Here is an example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats the advantage of sprite games.
it still no perfect sadly :/ , i did that before ( on chap 1 think), but i wasnt very happy with it because Ashelin is not shaved but have pubes :/ and that make things a bit wrong in details lol ( at least for me when i did it )

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
thats the advantage of sprite games.
it still no perfect sadly :/ , i did that before ( on chap 1 think), but i wasnt very happy with it because Ashelin is not shaved but have pubes :/ and that make things a bit wrong in details lol ( at least for me when i did it )
Yeah mate. I have the same issue.
I generally prefer pubes or atleast some stubble. Completely shaved is kind of a turn-off for me. And thankfully every single Akabur game had pubes for the girls.

Even Lola in SC34 has pubes if u zoom in her latest costume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes