3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
number 3.

but i wouldnt worry about that.. Akabur plan to release outfit in next udpate ( wich have 99% chance to inclued a nude outfit for ash and others like he does for jasmine )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The last one is funniest, but the first one gets my vote.
...Maybe the pubes could be an accessory, like how many of the outfits have options.
technically, with a bit of work. its possible to modify all the outfit ( make them skimpy or differents etc..) and adding it in teh script so that each outfit have more option A, B, C, etc...
that can be like i say skimpy outfit, or color, or "used/ripped" or even pubes etc..
on sprites, everything is possible.
but its all about doing sprites, and as if someone have time and talent to make this, just contact Akabur and tell him you make a non official kind of mod that add more outfit etc.. and he will have no problem at all about that XD

Reactions: TheDevian

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
The first three are from PT:GE.
1st is Jasmine
2nd and 3rd are Iris.
4th one is from WT 1.31
These pubes were included for Tonks even though they werent used yet and they were pink.

I too liked the 1st and 3rd ones.

Ive replaced the sprites for Ashelin's new slave costume with these 4 since that costume has 4 variants.
If u need the renamed sprites just ask me.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Good game, Akabur did it again. More animations would be awesome beside the "dancing/stripping/web show" part. Just saying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
The first three are from PT:GE.
1st is Jasmine
2nd and 3rd are Iris.
4th one is from WT 1.31
These pubes were included for Tonks even though they werent used yet and they were pink.

I too liked the 1st and 3rd ones.

Ive replaced the sprites for Ashelin's new slave costume with these 4 since that costume has 4 variants.
If u need the renamed sprites just ask me.

Here you go.
Everything is included in the zip file, instructions and shit.
Enjoy

Password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
imho definitly the best char from Akabur dat Ashelin praxis :)

i m not fan of jasmine. i hate ( litteraly and completly) dat dumb hermione.. and i cant fap on April ( like, at all... omg its like a nightmare from when iwas child lol )
Lola is pretty good, she is my second ( she got second in the ruban competition :p )

Reactions: Kylar Stern

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Akabur, in some time of this game Hermione Granger not low stress, only grow, why?

Someone have code of hermione stress?

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
This was so confusing to navigate and proceed with all the holo-logs and stuff. What is even the point of that? It's so grindy with little to no payoff. Or maybe I'm missing something completely?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I get that I could use the cheats, but that really isn't my issue, it's more the UI and narrative. It doesn't really flow as easily as his other games.
imho the main problem is the lack of hints. multiples times on the games you turnaround because you dont know what to do and how to trigger the next mission.
that's in my opinion, the main problem of this game. i would have rpefer if we get the "mission" hint with the small profil in main menu like when a girl is send on mission.
but i think he will fix this later, maybe after adding the last girl or adding some important stuff to avoid broking something.

Reactions: Darth Smut

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
imho the main problem is the lack of hints. multiples times on the games you turnaround because you dont know what to do and how to trigger the next mission.
that's in my opinion, the main problem of this game. i would have rpefer if we get the "mission" hint with the small profil in main menu like when a girl is send on mission.
but i think he will fix this later, maybe after adding the last girl or adding some important stuff to avoid broking something.
I guess when it comes down to it you're exactly right. It's the lack of hints to get to the next mission. I was going crazy trying to figure out how to proceed, for the first half of the time just getting stuck in the holologs thinking I was progressing (like wtf man, why make this so apparent? It doesn't seem that important). Do I have to get a number of stars? Do I just keep making money? I bought everything, what now? It's like it didn't really present its goals clearly (in fact, it explicitly glossed over them) so I wasn't really sure of the end goal of your "Mission" (besides corrupt the girls of course).

I'll just chalk it up to the story not being done and him just figuring out how it's gonna go.

Reactions: Darth Smut
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes