3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
talk to the A.I., go to the shop and try to buy once, talk to the A.I. again, talk to Hermione, send her on a mission, talk to Hermione again, buy the Eco, talk to Ashran

Reactions: lovenid2

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
this is the most disappointing update ever. guess that free patreon money for doing nothing is getting to his head. might as well since so many people still vehemently defend empty updates every 5 months.
That's because so many of us are used to good games only getting updated once a year, if they update at all. Heck many of us are used to finding an old game we lost track of and going " Holy shit, there was an actual content update when did this happen. "

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
So I've finished episode 5, but there's still a bunch of events that haven't turned up yet! Lola has quest #6, Jasmine has events 9 to 11, and the others are all missing something too. I've tried having them all dance and do random missions but other that that I'm not sure what I'm missing

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I liked Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer because you could choose to tain the girls for your own or others (key word here = choose). But this is straight up pimp/cuck stuff only, which got me extremely disapointed because i absolutly adore the art.
I would have been ok if MC got at least something, anything... Ashlyn beeing my favorite, i was about done at the end of ep3.
Also this is really grindy too...

CGGGX

Nov 24, 2018
Story 2 quest 7 for ashelin keeps telling me to say akabur is the best can someone tell me what to do for that part

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, WhytShadow started a mod thread for the game over at https://f95zone.to/threads/star-channel-34-platinum-mod-v1-40.23847/

I just finished taking a bunch of the content that they made and put it into a standalone patch that can be found on page 13. It adds a bunch of new costumes for the different characters.

To install the mod you just need to extract the rar then place the patch folder in your Star_channel_34-win\game folder.
To uninstall, just remove the patch folder.

There is still more content they have made that I plan on adding in the future, if anybody else wants to make additional costumes to add just head over to that thread.

SC34.gif

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I am facing problem with Lola event 3 RIBBON PAGEANT my problem is that I don't know right outfit for ASHELIN & HERMOINI so I can't complete it.
Please guide me with outfits guys.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
check genie and lola and rest to see if there's something to do.

Apr 8, 2018
"Glad you liked it, man. Next episode is dropping today by the way :)"
i dunno if i should hype this up or not, i hope i should, its been only 3 weeks

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes