3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
If by finishing you mean abandoning them and then some modder picks it up out of the trash and adds more to it? Then yes, he's quite good at that. It's why he takes so much flak, he's the king of procrastination and not actually finishing anything. Yet, people keep throwing money at him as if somehow that's going to change lol. Don't get me wrong, some of what he's done has certainly built an audience but people need to quit expecting the pattern to change. This game started out interesting and the progression wasn't going to be any different than all the others. It'll likely have a similar rushed abandonment once he gets bored of making updates and then some modder will add more content all on their own, like what's been done with all those other games in question, especially that witch trainer.
His games are complete... not having the content you want does not mean it's incomplete. Everything he said would be in his games is there. You could use that same bullshit argument for Skyrim.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Playing chapter 3 and it says that it featured a cg with ashelin and jasmine in episode 4 preview event and got event 10 and 11 but not event 9 a whole new world for jasmine and can't get event 5 and 6 for Ashelin can someone help me out here?

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
You can see that he has wanted to produce a short one for ages, because this was actually pretty good for what it was. I particularly liked the narrative effect of ashelins clothing, where you click on a version, get her to speak, click on the next, there is narrative continuation and so on.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
299814 Episode 6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LINKS:
-MEGA-
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

-MEDIAFIRE-
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

-ANONFILE-
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

-OPENLOAD-
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

-FREE.FR-
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

-VOID-
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny update as usual and none of it made sense as usual and that's why game is good.

Reactions: daney

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am confused. Someone talked about a sex scene in that episode, but all I found was milking April again. Was there more? I don't have any quest markers...

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What's the new outfit for Ashelin?
It's a jak and daxter costume reference. it's actually pretty hilarious when you click on the conversation option after going through the variations. goes all the way up to letter g as far as how many variations there are with the costume. once daxter is part of it, the commentary is funny. if anything, akabur still has a good sense of humor.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

glassghost

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 190096

About this game:
TBD Officially (From playing a little bit however you are in another trainer game but this time placed in the future! You are playing as the Genie yet again but this time you have been placed randomly onto a ship filled with sluts who are in cryostasis pods and somehow you are humanities last hope) (Again another best selling story from Akabur I know)
Thread Updated: 2019-05-09
Release Date: 2019-05-06
Developer: Akabur
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Others:UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

View attachment 31179 View attachment 31180 View attachment 31181
I love you ^_^

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
So are there any scenes with this update, or just more tits?
More tits. along with the usual low brow jokes/humor.

there is also proof that he has actually put planning towards the background story of this universe. There are also has a few easter eggy bonus' hidden in the diolog, Like referencing that there are more slut-cicles to humiliate and Whore out in the cargo bay.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
More tits. along with the usual low brow jokes/humor.

there is also proof that he has actually put planning towards the background story of this universe. There are also has a few easter eggy bonus' hidden in the diolog, Like referencing that there are more slut-cicles to humiliate and Whore out in the cargo bay.
Then so begins the wait for 0.7.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes