VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
Fun game, been following it for more than a year now(!). Looking forward to the full release. Only request I have is, I need some more meat for my Virgin Blowjob Queen of Roya Aura route. More blowjob opportunities in Roya, maybe some gloryholes for the barracks? A confessional booth for the Church? Those prisoners you help nab, they could use some of her magic, surely. The Bridge bandits are aching to see Aura again, at least in my playthrough :ROFLMAO:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
wait if i play right now, can i still use the save if theres new version/update to the game?
You'll need to copy/move the entire save folder to the same location in the new release folder. The game has great compatibility with saves from older versions though.

Argyros

Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone,
Can someone please explain how to get 200 fans?
I need it to remove the second cirle of the top left generator in Happiness Room but for now I got 188 only. Skipping days doesn't help - there are no new scenes on Earth.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
I need it to remove the second cirle of the top left generator in Happiness Room but for now I got 188 only. Skipping days doesn't help - there are no new scenes on Earth.
Have you done all other mental changes?

You can tell a room has available mental changed if the crystal outside is yellow instead of green.

Reactions: Beta The Slave

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It looks like I did all available changes then. All crystals are green.
Some mental changes take a few days to go into effect in the real world, and then when the related scene is played you can make another mental change. It's pretty rare that you get completely time blocked, but it can happen. Perhaps wait a few days to see if a scene plays out to open a new mental change.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone,
I suspect it's a bug in 0.42.3. Upgrading to 0.42.4 should fix it.

Reactions: Argyros

Loplom

Dec 26, 2022
I'm having a similar problem on 0.42.4 where no new scenes are playing on earth. I've done all the mental changes possible but no new scenes play... The last scene I got was cheating on George 1. Am I missing something?

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes