bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarKnightessAura-0.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
An hour? For the whole playthrough? Am I misunderstanding something? Because it's supposed to take 9+ hours for a first playthrough. Takes me at least 5-6 hours, and I've played through it 4 times already, and I skip a lot of the scenes I've seen before. 1 hour is like speedrunner time.
Really old post I'm responding to, saw it by accident. I actually do speedruns, but the reason I complete it faster is that I change the movespeed and dialogue speed. It cuts the timer in 1/4 or thereabout. Not for new content or sex scenes ofc.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Never thought about this until now & can be Wayyyyyy off, but is Alicia in love with Aura. She definitely had an ulterior motive to corrupt Aura other than to prove to Richard she is worthy. I only thought that was getting her childhood friend back from Rose and George. I never thought that Alicia could see Aura in a romantic sense until now. That would be a twist. It would also make the cheerleaders who stated to Alicia "perhaps the rumors were true" early in the game had more meaning than we realized. It would make Alicia's hatred towards Rose and George even more understandable,at least in her eyes.

Reactions: Beta The Slave

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Never thought about this until now & can be Wayyyyyy off, but is Alicia in love with Aura. She definitely had an ulterior motive to corrupt Aura other than to prove to Richard she is worthy. I only thought that was getting her childhood friend back from Rose and George. I never thought that Alicia could see Aura in a romantic sense until now. That would be a twist. It would also make the cheerleaders who stated to Alicia "perhaps the rumors were true" early in the game had more meaning than we realized. It would make Alicia's hatred towards Rose and George even more understandable,at least in her eyes.
I don't think that is the case.
I think she see's her old self in Aura and hates it due to the changes Richard did to her.
The motivation for her to get Aura back as a friend, might be due to memory manipulation that Richard did to her.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't think that is the case.
I think she see's her old self in Aura and hates it due to the changes Richard did to her.
The motivation for her to get Aura back as a friend, might be due to memory manipulation that Richard did to her.
hmm,perhaps. Regardless Alicia has her own reasons to....improve Aura and get her back as her # 1 much to the dismay of Patricia and Veronica who are her loyal followers. They are not good enough she needs Aura too.

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
I wish the max lewdness guide also came with the "checkpoint" saves at least, its been a few updates since I played this last and, following the guide, used the save numbers to track the days, but my save files dont seem to match up with what is in the guide anymore.

Manju

Jun 25, 2017
I wish the max lewdness guide also came with the "checkpoint" saves at least, its been a few updates since I played this last and, following the guide, used the save numbers to track the days, but my save files dont seem to match up with what is in the guide anymore.
If I'm not mistaken the author made some changes on the guide recently. For example, the maid academy was inserted in an earlier part of the guide when comparing it to the release schedule.

BTW, does anyone know how to start the new quest involving Liliana/Demon-cracy? Edit: nvm got it

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are the popular kids only acting being friends with Aura or, rather has they're acting slowly become genuine friendship. in normal circumstance I can see that happen. the kids pretending to be friends at first, yet after some time they get used to the target and somewhere along the line it is no longer an act. I mean Patricia already knows Aura from the Library club and the more Aura becomes similar to Alicia and the cheerleaders I can see it stop being an act at some point. Or I am wrong and the girls are all method actors. Alicia better be careful she could be creating a Frankenstein Monster that will consume it's creator.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Are the popular kids only acting being friends with Aura or, rather has they're acting slowly become genuine friendship. in normal circumstance I can see that happen. the kids pretending to be friends at first, yet after some time they get used to the target and somewhere along the line it is no longer an act. I mean Patricia already knows Aura from the Library club and the more Aura becomes similar to Alicia and the cheerleaders I can see it stop being an act at some point. Or I am wrong and the girls are all method actors. Alicia better be careful she could be creating a Frankenstein Monster that will consume it's creator.
It seems very likely that Aura will become the "queen bee" by the end. Aura was able to impress them with her knowhow about topics they actually care about, and felt like a turning point where they weren't just acting based on Alicia's instructions anymore. Whether they came like Aura, or it's more about her rise in status is more difficult to say. After all, it's an extremely common story trope for girls to suck up to the most popular female even if they hate them and constantly talk badly about them behind their back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
My game keeps freezing at the analytics page at the beginning. I'm playing the windows version with joiplay on my Android. Can someone help?

leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
how to resume demon-cracy questline. i took the quest and saw some new npc around the town(probably the recruits), but i left the town and proceed with other things and passed the days. when i came back to town, those extra npcs are gone.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how to resume demon-cracy questline. i took the quest and saw some new npc around the town(probably the recruits), but i left the town and proceed with other things and passed the days. when i came back to town, those extra npcs are gone.
Only the start of that quest got implemented for the 0.43.0 release.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Some questions, are there several routes? Let's say I want Aura and Alice to get along but not completely destroy Aura and Rose's friendship, just enough to advance the story?
And if possible, can I let her continue hating Richard? Because that guy is really crazy.

I started my first game on hard but I realized I screwed up by using the necklace too much so I had to restart my game, any tips for advancing in the fight? I try to save the collar for fights I can't win on an emergency basis.

How do I deal with the curse that lowers my statistics apart from holy water?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I started my first game on hard but I realized I screwed up by using the necklace too much so I had to restart my game, any tips for advancing in the fight? I try to save the collar for fights I can't win on an emergency basis.

Depends what you want.

In Roya, everything has a cost: the obvious cost is money (some skills, learned from friends, are free), but as you saw, some things instead cost corruption points. Removing the collar costs 4 corruption points; doing a lewd action costs only 1 corruption point (that's 75% less corruption). Even learning a «free» skill like Fire 1 from Charlotte has a cost: since it ends the day, and since corruption increases by 1 every second day, this means that every day-ending action costs one half (0.5) corruption point.

Of course, if your intention is to keep Aura pure and prude, then this precludes lewd actions; but if your Aura is a pragmatic, then she can sometimes use lewd actions on those days when the curse starts to affect her stats, in order to «reset» the curse. Sure, you'll accumulate corruption points this way, but at a much slower rate than if you used the Star Knightess, and it'll be only half a corruption point more that a non-lewd day-ending action...

So you have a choice: reset the curse with very expensive (in monetary terms) Blessed Water, or with moderately expensive (corruption-wise) lewd actions.

To win hard battles without relying on Star Knightess, at the start of the game: you can always use bombs. Sure, bombs cost money (50 Gold) –– it's up to you to decide which is the more expensive, either spending 50$ per bomb or 4 corruption points for removing the collar. There's no definitive answer, it all depends on your evaluation, on what you want.

My suggestion: just enjoy the game, without trying for a perfect score. Once you've beaten it, then you can restart it and aim for perfection or purity.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Some questions, are there several routes? Let's say I want Aura and Alice to get along but not completely destroy Aura and Rose's friendship, just enough to advance the story?
And if possible, can I let her continue hating Richard? Because that guy is really crazy.

Which curse is that? If you just just mean the Cursed status, it comes from low willpower. You'll have to address the cause. If it's Womb of Lust, use Blessed Water or do a lewd scene. If it's Eyes of Greed, just wait till the next day.

There are no significant plot branches right now, maybe there will be after 1.0.

Reactions: Birdnman993
3.90 star(s) 170 Votes