aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm having a similar problem on 0.42.4 where no new scenes are playing on earth. I've done all the mental changes possible but no new scenes play... The last scene I got was cheating on George 1. Am I missing something?
Save?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for reporting! The bug is that the Richard Attraction Memory isn't shown as unavailable mental change (Second Aura Memory in the Memory Room).

Reactions: Loplom

Loplom

Dec 26, 2022
Thanks for reporting! The bug is that the Richard Attraction Memory isn't shown as unavailable mental change (Second Aura Memory in the Memory Room).
Oh, thanks!

Love the game btw. It really looks like a lot of effort was put into it!

matioux

May 12, 2020
I don't understand what to do.
I replay all the memories in Memories Key Room but nothing happen...still have one circle in the genrator room i cannot turn on because i haven't enough fans and nothing happen on earth. And for the underwear in apparence room Aura says i must go deeper in her mind.

Help pls

Loplom

Dec 26, 2022
I don't understand what to do.
I replay all the memories in Memories Key Room but nothing happen...still have one circle in the genrator room i cannot turn on because i haven't enough fans and nothing happen on earth. And for the underwear in apparence room Aura says i must go deeper in her mind.

Help pls
There's a bugfix update on the Dev's Patreon that you can download that fixes this issue. The version on here is outdated

• Sad
Reactions: O&M's
Dec 2, 2022
I kinda wish this game had pet play. I was just thinking a scene with Roland or the Ring guy would be super hot.

Mostly because I was looking around and there aren't many games that have a FMC that has pet play. Any1 know of one?

MegaZeroX7

Oct 26, 2023
It isn't possible. Having sex with George is part of chapter 2, and messing with her memories of that sex is part of the corruption sequence. So, Aura either loses her virginity in Roya or by George.

Reactions: mojidang

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I was wondering if you'd mind answering a question.

The last version I played to completion was 0.28. This is after defeated the Kraken and getting introduced to the Magic academy.

The reason I stopped after that was that I didn't know how far back in my save games I have to go to get max lewdness. Do you know?

Would it be possible to get a save game with full completion up to the point where you're introduced to the magic academy?

I really have enjoyed the game, have followed its progress since before you added illustrations, but the game is getting very long now and creating a new game from scratch each update is just a bit much.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I was wondering if you'd mind answering a question.

The last version I played to completion was 0.28. This is after defeated the Kraken and getting introduced to the Magic academy.

The reason I stopped after that was that I didn't know how far back in my save games I have to go to get max lewdness. Do you know?

Would it be possible to get a save game with full completion up to the point where you're introduced to the magic academy?

I really have enjoyed the game, have followed its progress since before you added illustrations, but the game is getting very long now and creating a new game from scratch each update is just a bit much.
I'm not sure what you mean with having to go back, you can achieve max Lewdness at any point due to repeatable scenes (for example brothel, Roland or Hermann). And saves are mostly compatible, just copy paste the save folder. No need to start from scratch every update.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Question, will the game be available in other languages?
I would love to tackle translation in the future but I'm not sure. As a story heavy game, it's very expensive.
I could imagine offering the technical support for community translations.

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

Karatus

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a 0.38 save or around that number that followed the max lewdness walkthrough? I had just unlocked the final area in the mental world last time I played but had it on android I don't really want to restart all over again.

Otherwise I could just wait for the completed tag and restart all over I guess but I have Vietnam Flashbacks of the volcano area

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Does anyone have a 0.38 save or around that number that followed the max lewdness walkthrough? I had just unlocked the final area in the mental world last time I played but had it on android I don't really want to restart all over again.

Otherwise I could just wait for the completed tag and restart all over I guess but I have Vietnam Flashbacks of the volcano area
I have 0.39 sounds good to you?

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes