linksterboy

Dec 6, 2017
Not going to lie, this is the first time I have ever felt like not leaning really hard into corrupting the MC as much as possible. The good guys are actually likable and the story well written. I only wish there was a not as corrupt lewding path. Fully understand why this isnt really possible due to time/writing constraints.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Small QOL request: would it be possible to have Aura enter the city one tile in front of the squares that make you leave the map? Since I play with a mouse every time I click somewhere that isn't directly in front of her it causes her to move left or right first and exit immediately back to the world map.

Reactions: imp55

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
People commonly seem to have issues finding what mental change they need to do to progress. I don't know if it's feasible, but some kind of hint system that highlights available mental changes would help.

Some typos:

belief -> believe
an in depth -> and in depth
kings -> king's
excorcist -> exorcist
recognice -> recognize
given me task -> given me a task / this task
merchants -> merchant's
cutes -> cutest
instead working -> instead of working
contraindiction -> contraindication
tabled -> tablet
apperance -> appearance

Last edited:

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
People commonly seem to have issues finding what mental change they need to do to progress. I don't know if it's feasible, but some kind of hint system that highlights available mental changes would help.

Some typos:

belief -> believe
an in depth -> and in depth
kings -> king's
excorcist -> exorcist
recognice -> recognize
given me task -> given me a task / this task
merchants -> merchant's
cutes -> cutest
instead working -> instead of working
contraindiction -> contraindication
tabled -> tablet
apperance -> appearance
Contradiction is already correct, but I agree with the rest of your typo list.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for the reports! Fixed.

Regarding the hint system, I would like to do something like place sparkle effects on available mental changes but it's technically quite annoying and difficult to maintain due to lots of copy&paste of conditions. I will definitely tackle it in 2.0, but, if possible, I want to avoid adding it in 1.0.

Jan 15, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've skimmed through this thread, the game has endings now, right?
But hcg is still minimal, or is there a decent amount of them now?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've skimmed through this thread, the game has endings now, right?
But hcg is still minimal, or is there a decent amount of them now?
No, 1.0 is planned for summer 2024. It's currently at about 30%. There's a slim chance an Arwin bad end may be implemented before that. You can see the number of H-scenes and CGs at the end of the thread's changelog.

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
aura-dev current day events are not progressing in my save. would you kindly look into my save file if you have some time? i have changed the amounts of money and some consumables using saveeditonline.com. as far as i remember, i haven't changed any variable but i could be wrong. now something is definitely broken and current day events are not triggering at all.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev current day events are not progressing in my save. would you kindly look into my save file if you have some time? i have changed the amounts of money and some consumables using saveeditonline.com. as far as i remember, i haven't changed any variable but i could be wrong. now something is definitely broken and current day events are not triggering at all.
Hi, I found a data corruption in your file that prevented you from implanting the cheerleading interest.
How old is your save? Is it new? I know fixed such a bug the past. If you managed to create this data corruption in the newest verison, that would be a problem. Do you know since when you got into the state that you have something in the trash can't put it into the old book slot?

EDIT: Also I fixed the data corruption in your save.

Reactions: bimboform

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I spent 12+ hours on this game, just for an update to get everything deleted...

I'm going to wait a couple of months so I could play this again... Hopefully this does not happens again...
I have been carrying saves across from one major update to the next since version 0.5 or earlier. There was an issue ages back that needed a workaround to move the saves across, but other than that it has been entirely without issue. Unless you have been actively deleted things it's quite likely that the save files are still around. That said, I have only ever messed around with RPG maker games on windows, so I have no clue how to access saves on any of the other platforms. Good luck.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
I have a love-hate relationship with this game. Love because the content is solid, hate because it's really easy to miss out on content, and the game is slow-paced enough that I'd much rather experience it all in one go.

There's always the fan walkthrough, but it's really inexpertly written and hard to follow. I don't want a step-by-step guide, I just want to understand how to fulfill the conditions for each scene and what to look out for to avoid missing them.

ZaraTan

Oct 2, 2020
The slimy oil formula i can find 3 out of 4 but the last one i ran in circle for a while but can't spot it.
the last one for me should have been the first one and was in the cavern just as you decend the rope brfore you enter the stone door, the left and right wings of the cavern each have a colored switch

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes