mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, I found a data corruption in your file that prevented you from implanting the cheerleading interest.
How old is your save? Is it new? I know fixed such a bug the past. If you managed to create this data corruption in the newest verison, that would be a problem. Do you know since when you got into the state that you have something in the trash can't put it into the old book slot?

EDIT: Also I fixed the data corruption in your save.
While the save file is from version 0.16.2, the corruption actually occurred several updates ago, my guess would be sometime around version 0.13.0. So you probably do not need to worry much.

Anyway, I will test this corrected save file and inform you whether things are moving again.

Reactions: Albino Swift

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Basically you have to enter in the house, but I don't remember what of the two way to do that is the best.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Often it is the best thing to do in this game: take some time to make Aura stronger and understand the best tactic to use against that certain enemy.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.17.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Is a tan still on the table for possible appearance changes aura-dev? I personally feel it should be optional cause some don’t like the darker toned skin or don’t really feel a connection between it and corruption but it would still be nice to see.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is a tan still on the table for possible appearance changes aura-dev? I personally feel it should be optional cause some don’t like the darker toned skin or don’t really feel a connection between it and corruption but it would still be nice to see.
Aura's final corruption point seems to be rather firmly planned. I was immediately slightly concerned when I saw Aura's improved posture art because her left hand is in a tried and true cigarette holding gesture and I'm not a fan. Deviations from the two main endings; 'pure' and 'corrupted,' are likely only going to be looked at after the main paths are completed.

do we have any aura F scene?
The (written) version is probably only a couple versions away(I think there was an estimate of early summer). I imagine the patrons are going to be voting for the art for that scene once it is written, so it'll likely be added within a version or two after the written scene. As for scenes with art, the bonding with her slime scene is probably the closest. There's also art for a double blowjob scene with Aura and an animated doll that looks like Aura's bustier twin.

Reactions: asart365

greenwall2002

May 8, 2021
Hi, where is the save location at Android?
Q: How do I access my saves on an Android device?
A: The only way to access the saves is by rooting your Android system. This however, is not recommended as it could permanently damage the system.

I found this answer at discord faq. Sad.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented. I mean there are not so many pictures and I doubt there ever will be. And to modify the skin color for the artist is just a matter of a couple of minutes in Photoshop or any other similar software.

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes