Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nah, considering the whole tag, you're not in the minority. Every single corruption story, be it in games, hentai or manga, always end with the woman corrupted and being "HAHAHA I'M AN EVIL WHORE NOW!". I have yet to see a story where the "corrupted" end with her being top of things and giving the antagonists their comeuppance.

Mental changes is fine. She goes from prude to "sluttish", from naive to street-savvy, from easily manipulated to confident and steadfast. If she needs to get raped a couple of times for her to learn? So be it.

And there's the meaning. She went from someone who couldn't do shit to someone who took over her enemies and all they stand for. She went from someone who cries at gay swans to someone who took the souls of her enemies and still kept sane.

From someone who couldn't see a dick without being outraged to someone who turned her enemies into the dickfiends they wanted her to be. You need mental changes something fierce in order to be able to do that. That counts, too.
lol well if you know any games where the girl embodies the "HAHAHA IM AN EVIL WHORE NOW!" let me know. Do recommend any that you know of. Cause i've never seen any on this site. There are many games where the woman gets corrupted and becomes just a whore but not an evil whore villainess. I've seen a few ntr games where the woman becomes a slave to the antagonists sex and leaves her loving husband/boyfriend because of it but they never become evil just a slut lol. I love me a evil whore villainess! And I would like to see a game where the antagonists get whats coming to them because the corrupted person flips it back on them. That would be interesting.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
In games? Try the Japanese ones. I admit the endings tend to go the "I'm now a depraved dickfiend, I love my rapist I'm so happy with my life now" in games but some of them like Futanari Eileen got her to be the big bad at the end.

In Hentai and Manga? Well there's a lot of those, there. Magical Girls getting corrupted then turn into villainesses and the world gets destroyed. Gender Benders? It's either one of the two. Dickfiend or Evil dickfiend. No in-between.

Good endings are as rare as ntr stories where the woman ends up with a better man than her husband. I think in all of those I saw? I only found two stories where that happens, by the same author to boot. Unfortunately I can't remember the titles to save my life, all I see on moon runes is "Gomen Nasai totococorico kun chan sempai taskete tomodachi" but if there's a cultured gentleman on here? It's about a woman having a deadbeat husband who is pretty much an asshole, gambled her savings and shit. Then her neighbor, a Black guy, consoles her, shit happens and they fuck like beasts, he treats her well and she ends up breaking with her deadbeat and staying with the Chad. Perfect ending, to me. Shame it's so rare.

Jul 23, 2018
So I'm playing this on the android, and a lot of "sexual" scenes just have black screens as placeholders and go through the dialog, is it supposed to do that due to the creator not putting imaged for every sexual interaction or is there possibly an error with the images not showing up?

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
So I'm playing this on the android, and a lot of "sexual" scenes just have black screens as placeholders and go through the dialog, is it supposed to do that due to the creator not putting imaged for every sexual interaction or is there possibly an error with the images not showing up?
Pretty sure that's an error, not had that while I've been playing the game. Maybe you're further in than me though, I've yet to catch up with current content for this game.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
There are scenes without CGs, but they should all have the map and sprites in the background. If you are stuck with a black screen for a background it might be an error with the apk, or it might be that your phone can't display the pictures. Since nobody else has mentioned the image's being missing it's likely on your end, but people also might just not play this game on android. I could probably test out the android version in a couple hours and see if I have the same issue on my phone. If you could remember a specific(and preferably early) scene that was just a black background it would be very useful for me.
Are you using the APK from the main page, or the unofficial android port? if it's the one from the main page you could test out the other one and see if it works.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
There are scenes without CGs, but they should all have the map and sprites in the background. If you are stuck with a black screen for a background it might be an error with the apk, or it might be that your phone can't display the pictures. Since nobody else has mentioned the image's being missing it's likely on your end, but people also might just not play this game on android. I could probably test out the android version in a couple hours and see if I have the same issue on my phone. If you could remember a specific(and preferably early) scene that was just a black background it would be very useful for me.
Are you using the APK from the main page, or the unofficial android port? if it's the one from the main page you could test out the other one and see if it works.
Honestly I think it's probably just scenes without CG. no big deal. I do appreciate the response though.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Honestly I think it's probably just scenes without CG. no big deal. I do appreciate the response though.
Ye, there are currently 12 CGs, and even though some may get re-used, there are currently a lot more scenes than there are CGs.

In the next update (0.18) there should be at least 2 new ones, for the underground bar service events.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev I saw the workup for the status screen. It is certainly a step up from a generic RPGMaker one. I do have some observations though.
1. The stats section has the full stat name, the abbreviation, the current stat, and then the modifier. I don't really know what having the abbreviation adds to it.
2. The equipment is a standard thing to list, but doesn't really 'need' to be there unless you have plans for allowing equipment to be changed.
3. I really like the weakness and resist being displayed, I just hope that it will takes enhance abilities into account. Speaking of enhance abilities, There's probably room to display your currently active enhance and possibly even the autocast, but that might be wonky.
4. Willpower probably shouldn't be abbreviated WP, but having a visual indicator of how close you are to the curse levels is nice.
5. I'm not sold on the icons for the various corruption stats but again, the visual impact of a bar is nice.
6. The standing art is an overall positive, but it is going to make the status screens for all the side characters that join your party seem pretty empty.
One thing that I would suggest making sure to add to the status screen somewhere is the availability of "remove collar" because there isn't an easy way to check that currently, and it's kind of useful information to have. One last note, it would be cool if, eventually, there was a place(the compendium perhaps?) where you could see Aura's willpower and the various things that are currently modifying it and the various conditions Aura is suffering from that further modify it on a scene by scene basis, rather than having to jump around to look at all of them.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.17.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: ChangYim

n3kosama

Nov 30, 2020
Why i cant olay it on my android.
When i open the app its just black screen and Syntax Error ????
Why

Jun 2, 2019
1. The stats section has the full stat name, the abbreviation, the current stat, and then the modifier. I don't really know what having the abbreviation adds to it.
Explains which abbreviation corresponds to which stat, which isn't relevant on the status screen but is relevant to other screens that might use the abbreviation only (inventory and equipment would be the main contenders there).

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Explains which abbreviation corresponds to which stat, which isn't relevant on the status screen but is relevant to other screens that might use the abbreviation only (inventory and equipment would be the main contenders there).
Ah yes, I hadn't considered that people might not be able to make that connection without it being spelled out for them. That said, I still think it would look better without the abbreviations. More importantly, I just hope that Aura-Dev has better luck with this UI person than the last one.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Oh, it's been a while since I saw this game around. I'm glad that is still being updated. I'm still gonna wait until the game is finished to play it once again.

By the way, has the dev said anyting about the game if it is going to have more than one ending? I'm assuming the game is going to have a corrupt/non corrupt ending, but I wonder if you can have different endings based on your actions in the game. Like ending with the female rival or ending up with some of your party members in the fantasy world and so on.
That would be a nice touch.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Oh, it's been a while since I saw this game around. I'm glad that is still being updated. I'm still gonna wait until the game is finished to play it once again.

By the way, has the dev said anyting about the game if it is going to have more than one ending? I'm assuming the game is going to have a corrupt/non corrupt ending, but I wonder if you can have different endings based on your actions in the game. Like ending with the female rival or ending up with some of your party members in the fantasy world and so on.
That would be a nice touch.
The 1.0 release is only planned to have the two ending; kill demon king or get fully corrupted before you do. The plan for after that hasn't been discussed in much detail, but side content, including alternate endings, has been mentioned. People here seem ask about an ending where Aura ends up with Alicia pretty often, so it's possible that will be a post 1.0 thing. The dev could also have zero interest in making an Aura+Alicia ending though, I have no clue.

Reactions: knuthamsun
3.90 star(s) 170 Votes