Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I've just finished the intro and I wanted to give my thoughts on the game but as I haven't really played it yet I don't think it would be fair to give it a review just yet.

First off the story is a bit cheesy but not bad it had some depth and the writing quality was good. The intro lacked any real H-scenes but the game seems to be slow paced corruption wise so it makes sense. Personally I like RPG Maker games when they're done right and this one seems to be quite well made though I do have a few dislikes. The overall level quality was great the battle animations and enemies were good, there was a distinct lack of items but again it was just the intro, no puzzle qualities but again just the intro, I am particularly fond of the preemptive strike bonus so that's a big plus in my book. However, I don't like the big numbers tbh it just seems to be a bit much and I hope it's not like that when battling without the blessing and if it is then it makes sense for the difference. I also didn't care for the Title screen personally I think you can tell a lot by the title screen and well the BGM, options and extra page were nice the actual image was lacking and it is what demands the most attention when starting a game. Also it would be nice to see custom enemy sprites but it was only the intro and its not a deal breaker by any means. The art is good but not that noteworthy but again I only viewed the intro and quality restraints in RPG Maker games are harsh. From the intro alone I can tell this is a game with great potential I hope I wont be disappointed.

Overall, a good start with very few flaws better than some finished products when it comes to RPG Maker games.

Extra note: I also checked the clear room with the crystal I assume this will only be a feature in the pre release version anyways to get to the point the number of scenes for a early in progress game is large if the development continues at its current pace this game will be absolutely massive.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I like the idea of psychological corruption, but the forced combat is so boring. RPGmaker's combat system is outdated; I would go to Steam if I look for the RPG games. This game's pace is way too slow and repetitive.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
can someone tell me where to find the forms for the papertrail quest and if you can save lyca?
The forms are all in a building in the very northeast area in the main city. You need to either pay the guard to enter, or you can use your favor with the Albrect to get in if you returned his ring to him after you killed the goblin shaman. Once inside you either need to go through a Zelda style item trade chain, or break open the locked chest to get the form you need. Lyca is already too brainwashed to save.
on v 18. There's a mental change to improve posture that I meet the requirements of (Exhibition >= 5), but it's greyed out. Is it a placeholder? And is the demonologist knowledge test greyed out as well? Aura is already on the second real world 'pose'
The improved posture change showing up as greyed out after you take it is because that's how Aura-dev seems to be doing changes that don't have a visual component in the room that changes. It was the same way with the PC in the interests room, and the mannequin for accessories in the appearance room. It does look a bit strange when there is only one option though. I didn't have any issues with the knowledge test on the windows version, but I had pretty high trust to begin with, so there might be a minimum trust to take it that I was above. It might also be locked behind vice I guess. Dark spells seem to be linked to vice.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I seem to be stuck on the "locate the abductees" quest....my bad i was following the walkthrough and chose to skip past the dialogue. According to the walkthrough I should be getting another maid scene from the mansion and talking to Desmond for a three day cooldown on a main story progression. But Arwin is just saying that he's planning future events and Desmond is just giving me his generic dialogue. The quest log itself is saying to "Question Liliana"
Can anyone help me out with this?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I seem to be stuck on the "locate the abductees" quest....my bad i was following the walkthrough and chose to skip past the dialogue. According to the walkthrough I should be getting another maid scene from the mansion and talking to Desmond for a three day cooldown on a main story progression. But Arwin is just saying that he's planning future events and Desmond is just giving me his generic dialogue. The quest log itself is saying to "Question Liliana"
Can anyone help me out with this?
Best to share your save. If you haven't spoken to Liliana, she's in the lower floor of the jail in Trademond. Not sure about the maid job, I'd think it would already have been available at that point.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I have already talked with Liliana at the bottom of the Jail. And I did get the first maid scene, can't seem to get the second one. The stats on my character are hacked. Idk if thats causing problems or not in the game. I attached my save.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have already talked with Liliana at the bottom of the Jail. And I did get the first maid scene, can't seem to get the second one. The stats on my character are hacked. Idk if thats causing problems or not in the game.
That's odd, I just tried it, and talking to Liliana does advance the quest as it should. Make sure you've got the right place. As for Arwin, you may already be past the point where you can do the maid job. I didn't know this was a thing, but it seems you can't do the job anymore just before the Festival (or after), for plot reasons.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
That's odd, I just tried it, and talking to Liliana does advance the quest as it should. Make sure you've got the right place. As for Arwin, you may already be past the point where you can do the maid job. I didn't know this was a thing, but it seems you can't do the job anymore just before the Festival (or after), for plot reasons.
Ahh yeah I skipped through the dialogue. I thought Liliana was the person outside the jail cell before lol. But I can progress now, Just with one less maid scene then I would hope for. Thanks mate.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Ahh yeah I skipped through the dialogue. I thought Liliana was the person outside the jail cell before lol. But I can progress now, Just with one less maid scene then I would hope for. Thanks mate.
I uh just gave it a try, talked to Liliana and then when you get the Objective to investigate Arwin, talked to Arwin for the second maid job.

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone got a recent save file to share? I played through stuff but missed some scenes, not going to spend 5 hours playing for them again.

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to make it so the gallery shows all the scenes in the game without actually having to do them first? If not, does anyone have a save file with all of the scenes unlocked? Also if not, seriously dev change that shit

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
For the first question with the demonologist in v18 I put in lies and Lies and it wouldn't take either. Also I only have 73 of 75 mental changes?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
For the first question with the demonologist in v18 I put in lies and Lies and it wouldn't take either. Also I only have 73 of 75 mental changes?
You've got the wrong demon lord. The answer you are looking for is slaughter. My mental changes don't match up either, but I have managed to avoid doing a restart on my corruption playthrough for quite a few versions, so I assumed it had to do with that. Here's a list of the new mental changes from the release post for you to look through to see if you see any you have missed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: damnmang

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Fact you play Alicia as well as Aura gives for an interesting experience. Seeing Alicia's perspective as the story progresses is very neat. Learning the history she has with Aura from Childhood,is actually relatable,minus the unhealthy vendetta she gets from losing a friend to somone else. Personally I think Alicia just wants her friend back deep down and some of her cheerleader followers see that,even though she does not. I also think her real grudge is at Aura's friend,not Aura per se. Great Story. Wish everyone can have a happy "evil smirk" ending. Cheers.

Reactions: animr75

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I was bothered by how the character menu faces still used the old art, so I made new ones using the new art. If anyone wants them, here they are. Just merge the img folder in this .zip with the img folder in the game folder and replace files.

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes