subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm sure the game says somewhere, but I don't want to reread a bunch of tutorial stuff to find out where, so could someone tell me what determines the price of blessed water?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm sure the game says somewhere, but I don't want to reread a bunch of tutorial stuff to find out where, so could someone tell me what determines the price of blessed water?
The cost of blessed water increases by a set amount every day.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
One small criticism I have is that I quite often find it difficult to know which places are walkable and which aren't. This is especially the case in the area with the first goblin shaman and the young avoan's nest

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Playing this as a break, and I think it's a lot of fun! I don't need a huge amount of sex scenes right away, and I love the corruption system design. I admit I've tweaked my character up a few levels carefully by cheat editing some stats just slightly up (don't want to be one hit everything overpowered, but I don't want to have very long fights either) just because I'm not really into combat and try to just fly through it, but enjoying everything else! I kind of hope the female protagonist can become something more than corrupt = pure slut type thing (i.e. I hope she can embrace being a bully/mean too not just pure sexual stuff) but I still think it's great!

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm wondering, would there be a way to, without too much rewriting, make working for Arwin mandatory as part of the sick workers quest? Right now you have to do both working for Arwin scenes before progressing to the festival, but it doesn't feel great having to do the first one which really only relates to a quest you're long finished with at that point if you didn't do it already. I feel like it would flow better if you had to do it earlier.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm wondering, would there be a way to, without too much rewriting, make working for Arwin mandatory as part of the sick workers quest? Right now you have to do both working for Arwin scenes before progressing to the festival, but it doesn't feel great having to do the first one which really only relates to a quest you're long finished with at that point if you didn't do it already. I feel like it would flow better if you had to do it earlier.
Not really, also it wouldn't do much narratively since Sick Workers is a side quest as well and not mandatory.
I think it also works with working twice and only having the chance to snoop around after the second time.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I guess, but it didn't feel fun reaching that point and finding out that I would need to work there two times in a row before I could proceed.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
You don't actually need to work for Arwin at all, and it's quite possible to do the first Arwin scene before you do the sick workers quest. For example, you might want to hold off on killing the mutant hydrangeas on lewd playthroughs to have a way to tank Aura's willpower.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I meant Arwin, I'm pretty sure I wrote Arwin, but I was on my phone, so maybe it autocorrected? I dunno. It's a mystery

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I meant Arwin, I'm pretty sure I wrote Arwin, but I was on my phone, so maybe it autocorrected? I dunno. It's a mystery
You can get the information from Arwin's mansion by going to his office upstairs. You'll have to distract the maid with a LUCK item. I save the avian feather for this.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks! That's very interesting and useful information!

Edit: Another question, Aura Dev said yesterday that sick workers is an optional side quest, but I thought it was necessary to unlock increasing Edwin's standing, which in turn is necessary to get to the festival. Is there an alternate route to the festival?

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks! That's very interesting and useful information!

Edit: Another question, Aura Dev said yesterday that sick workers is an optional side quest, but I thought it was necessary to unlock increasing Edwin's standing, which in turn is necessary to get to the festival. Is there an alternate route to the festival?
The Young Merchant, who you can go on paid dates with.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Very interesting. Thank you!

Edit: Does anyone have a good strategy for dealing with demons using the spell that makes you weak to dark damage?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 172 Votes