Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
Aura having vaginal sex is happening in the 0.20 release. As with all scenes it will start off as just text, and get images down the line.
Thanks. I guess I'll wait more then Last version i played was 0.13 lmao Although ngl it was kinda good even back then but p-content gives more satisfaction

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Encountered an annoying bug. If you steal the catalyst from the Hermit by lying, he won't teach you any spells. He just acts as if you still don't have the item, so you can't report the quest "What Is It With Birds And Stealing", either. I am following the Max lewdness guide.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Help i get this error when i try to change appearance img/pictures/SI_Aura_RL_Clothing_0_1.png
It's possible this isn't the correct picture to do so with, but if you navigate to the img/pictures folder and make a copy of the file SI_Aura_RL_Clothing_1_0.png and change to copy's name to SI_Aura_RL_Clothing_0_1.png it will at least have a file to display, so you shouldn't get an error.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Whiteleaf Studio Do you plan on adding a clothing corruption aspect? Maybe MC can lower their inhibitions on clothing, he could have them progress from wearing slightly skimpy clothes to outright revealing clothing. He could have the girls 'forget' to wear bras and panties, and outright not care about them accidentally flashing everybody.
Why did you quote me in this thread? I'm not the dev of this game

Reactions: pizbia

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.19.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ane Onim

Mar 26, 2022
Hi, so I'm following the "Fan Walkthrough (Max Lewdness)" and would like to know precisely what to feed my slime in Chapter 1.

For example :
- How many Pyromantium should I give it ?
- Is there another "Living Heart" to give it ? (I only got 1 in a chest near the Ogre Boss)

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes