damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
The RL_Earring_1.png error popped up for me when the first real world masturbation scene happened after the hoop earrings were worn.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure, I could imagine that rather be some Veronica and George content rather than Aura content.
I think it'd be interesting to have some Aura content since her shoes interest is a (the) major gateway to improving relations with Alicia and leading to other corruptions. Maybe more so shoes content than feet (kind of coupled) to have art for the shoes she progresses to. This would improve the corruption immersion as we would have concrete art outside of the abstract idea that she's wearing sexier shoes. Could there also be mechanical changes due to wearing higher heels?

May be biased coming from someone interested in shoes content :).

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
is there something up with Aura's pubic hair? suddenly Aura's artwork changed to shaved when she's masturbating, but then it goes back to her normal art with pubic hair, but then the guard in the new job-related scene comments on Aura "keeping a shaved pussy" (despite her art changing back to having pubic hair)

Possible bug? Seems like something didn't quite add up there

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
is there something up with Aura's pubic hair? suddenly Aura's artwork changed to shaved when she's masturbating, but then it goes back to her normal art with pubic hair, but then the guard in the new job-related scene comments on Aura "keeping a shaved pussy" (despite her art changing back to having pubic hair)

Possible bug? Seems like something didn't quite add up there
Some production inconsistencies :oops:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How does Pacify work exactly? I brought it into a NG+ and so far it seems to turn every boss's hits into fluffy butterfly kisses (on Normal difficulty). If it's a flat decrease, it may be OP for NG+. If it's percentage-based, it may be OP in general.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
How does Pacify work exactly? I brought it into a NG+ and so far it seems to turn every boss's hits into fluffy butterfly kisses (on Normal difficulty). If it's a flat decrease, it may be OP for NG+. If it's percentage-based, it may be OP in general.
It follows the same rules as any other buffs/debuffs, so -25% per debuff level.
I think the 3 turn duration may be a bit much. Also maybe it could use a higher MP cost if it's that powerful in NG+.

I myself haven't tried a Pacify start NG+ game yet.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
The WT isn't very clear on how exactly to deal with the mutated Hydrangea on Day 3. Do I wait until the n-th pollination before killing it? Do I wait for the first pollination, try to escape, then go back and repeat n times? (I can only SK once a day.) Because I will have to go back at a later stage again (Day 15? Day 63?), but if I kill it, it seems to never respawn. Unless they appear in different locations not initially accessible?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The WT isn't very clear on how exactly to deal with the mutated Hydrangea on Day 3. Do I wait until the n-th pollination before killing it? Do I wait for the first pollination, try to escape, then go back and repeat n times? (I can only SK once a day.) Because I will have to go back at a later stage again (Day 15? Day 63?), but if I kill it, it seems to never respawn. Unless they appear in different locations not initially accessible?
iirc, you can't escape from hydrangeas exactly because that would allow for exploits with the pollen. Enemies never respawn, but there are other hydrangeas elsewhere and other sources of Mutated Spores. I don't use the guide but I'm sure the idea is to bring willpower to 0 so you can get a "pink" lewd scene. So if you start with 70 willpower, you'll need to let the hydrangea use the ability 7 times. Then kill it either using Star Knightess or normally. Don't use Star Knightess before you're done getting hit by pollen, because iirc it resists the effect.

Reactions: safrican

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
Why does Arwin 1 shot the party even on "story" difficulty? Odd that you can go through the whole game just ignoring the mechanics to play the story only to run into one fight that forces you do this one repetitive fight.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Why does Arwin 1 shot the party even on "story" difficulty? Odd that you can go through the whole game just ignoring the mechanics to play the story only to run into one fight that forces you do this one repetitive fight.
No idea about the story difficulty, but I know that fight can basically be skipped by using the Money Magic purification skill and then Star Knightess. You'll have to do this 3 times, costing 15k Perika (unless the cost is different on Story difficulty). Liquidate some stats if you have to.

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
FYI I used the stone in the mines to end the day early and one of the party members (the wizard) became the party leader until I left the mine through the normal exit. I would guess that stone isn't properly changing party members.

linksterboy

Dec 6, 2017
Not going to lie, this is the first time I have ever felt like not leaning really hard into corrupting the MC as much as possible. The good guys are actually likable and the story well written. I only wish there was a not as corrupt lewding path. Fully understand why this isnt really possible due to time/writing constraints.

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes