RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
What's the difference between "added lewd scene" and "integrated lewd scene"? Does one of these imply that the H-CG is included?

Awesome game btw!

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What's the difference between "added lewd scene" and "integrated lewd scene"? Does one of these imply that the H-CG is included?

Awesome game btw!
I use "Integrated" when referencing newly commissioned artwork/scenes, as opposed to something I made myself.
Not sure how useful the distinction is.

Reactions: RedTomato
Mar 25, 2020
Great update, really hope things kick up a notch, do we have any update on the maid bad ending, or any other bad endings,

Also can't wait till Aura finally punches her V card, and she dresses up in leather and latex! :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Minor bug: The blacksmith is telling me the wrong amount for the payment for working there. He says 95 but the text after working says 125, and that's how much I actually get. Possibly because at some point I sold a Star Metal after agreeing to work there.

Edit: Another Star Metal after that, he says 110 and I get 150.

Great update, really hope things kick up a notch, do we have any update on the maid bad ending, or any other bad endings,
iirc there was a patron vote on whether to invest into CGs for an Arwin bad end or a sleek new UI. UI won handily, but the artist who was going to do it has gone AWOL.

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
aura-dev It's very clear how much effort is put into this game. It has really come a long way. The mechanics are well thought out, and it is interesting how you have to constantly juggle your resources, whether it be food, time, corruption, or pick-ups.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev not sure what this is but i keep getting this error when aura is at home after the earring scenes
I built a 0.17.0a release, where this bug among others has been fixed.
But uh the offical public release of 0.17 is actually in 2 weeks and 0.17.0 is a leaked internal build.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
I built a 0.17.0a release, where this bug among others has been fixed.
But uh the offical public release of 0.17 is actually in 2 weeks and 0.17.0 is a leaked internal build.
so i need to wait 2 weeks to be able to pass that part then? im all good with that if thats the case

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.17.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes