Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
We're actually working on a UI update that will make it explicitly clear when Eyes of Greed is preventing purchases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarkhy

Luau

Jul 16, 2019
Dunno about everybody, but I'm feeling like it's the best corruption eroge I've ever come across. People who like their CG gallery games will get filtered very hard by this, and it's definitely a long-form corruption game. In its genre, I would call it pretty brutally difficult, you need to actually plan shit out if you want to go a purity route. That there is a (difficult) purity route is another plus in its favor, imo.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So what's the consensus on the game so far? How's everybody feeling about it?
Play it if you want:

Challenging JRPG gameplay
Anime story and characters
Slow corruption
Corruption integrated into the gameplay

Don't play it if you want a fap-game for the evening and you don't particularly care about all of the above.

Reactions: Grufix

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
So what's the consensus on the game so far? How's everybody feeling about it?
Really enjoy it. Wish we could interact in the real world, and I so want to learn more about the backgrounds and stories of a few of the 'real world' characters as there have been so many intriguing hints...but I do love the game.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Despite having enough vice, the option to sign away the girl's contract with Roland in the last scene is greyed out. Is this just because it's not complete at the moment?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Despite having enough vice, the option to sign away the girl's contract with Roland in the last scene is greyed out. Is this just because it's not complete at the moment?
Which scene are you referring to?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Which scene are you referring to?
scene where Roland fucks Aura and gets her to modify the contract of some slave, you can select the high vice options but the last option to make her lose all pleasure in her life when not having sex with (whatever the other knight was called) is greyed out even when I have over 15 vice

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I reallllly love this game but I really start to have an issue bothering me highly ...

The more you do lewd acts the less the game is playable, I've reached a point where aura simply doesn't want to fight anymore, so basically, you are locked and can't progress anymore in the story. This couldn't be an issue if you had proper bad ends, but you have not in this game. So at somepoint you take curses and you are simply locked and have to delete your save and restart the game from scratch without reaching any ending point and this ruins the fun so much.

Also I don't see the point to make a full route to have her corrupted by Richard but as she gets corrupted she is made unable to progress the story ... I mean, again it should be a bad end right?

I'd really love to this the game improve here cause it's just unplayable as soon as you take a few curses and if you don't take them, well you are not going for the corrupted route right? It's the first game about corruption where you actually can't let the heroine be corrupted,I'm really confused here ...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I reallllly love this game but I really start to have an issue bothering me highly ...

The more you do lewd acts the less the game is playable, I've reached a point where aura simply doesn't want to fight anymore, so basically, you are locked and can't progress anymore in the story. This couldn't be an issue if you had proper bad ends, but you have not in this game. So at somepoint you take curses and you are simply locked and have to delete your save and restart the game from scratch without reaching any ending point and this ruins the fun so much.

Also I don't see the point to make a full route to have her corrupted by Richard but as she gets corrupted she is made unable to progress the story ... I mean, again it should be a bad end right?

I'd really love to this the game improve here cause it's just unplayable as soon as you take a few curses and if you don't take them, well you are not going for the corrupted route right? It's the first game about corruption where you actually can't let the heroine be corrupted,I'm really confused here ...
If you go FULL corruption (collecting H-scenes and curses like pokeymans), yeah, I can see it becoming too much of a problem between all the curses and debuffs, addictions, hangovers from IRL, not to mention all the incoming corruption. But going like 3/4 or 2/3 (e.g. choosing between Roland and Hermann and not becoming a junkie whore), the game is still manageable, albeit with an unstable Aura with lots of stats and money. I think the sweet spot for difficulty is somewhere in that area, not full pure or full corrupted later in the game.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
scene where Roland fucks Aura and gets her to modify the contract of some slave, you can select the high vice options but the last option to make her lose all pleasure in her life when not having sex with (whatever the other knight was called) is greyed out even when I have over 15 vice
The requirement in the event is definitely 15, so that shouldn't be the case. Do you have a save?

Dec 21, 2018
My relationship with Alicia got stucked at 47 ages ago, so I can't keep advancing and I don't really want to start again. I have seen that some other people have suffered the same problem with the same number, so I feel like it must be a bug (my save is really old).

Reactions: pizbia

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
My relationship with Alicia got stucked at 47 ages ago, so I can't keep advancing and I don't really want to start again. I have seen that some other people have suffered the same problem with the same number, so I feel like it must be a bug (my save is really old).
There have been a few relationship-related bugs but they were fixed a while ago. Unfortunately if your save was made when those bugs were still current, the fixes don't apply retroactively.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
You are aware that there is a NG+ system, right?

If you don't manage to complete the game, you can just take your progress and use it to buff your next run, making it that much easier.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

I agree that Bad Ends would be an improvement by giving an early out in case corruption production is so fast, you can't even make it to the corruption ending. I plan to add some after 1.0 is completed. However, for 1.0 itself the resources aren't there.

Nearly two years ago I had the decision between either investing into adding at least one bad ending, the Maid Bad end, or financing the entire UI/UX overhaul. Together with the patrons of the time I came to the decision that bad ends were nice but not essential. And, on the other hand, that the UI improvements would create more overall value for the game since they are in effect at pretty much every point of the game.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes