Jun 2, 2019
If the hero can't strike the final blow...can her pet slime do it?

Because that would be the perfect ending.
Honestly, as the reveals come I'm starting to suspect that the pure-run endgame will be something far more fundamental to the setting than merely defeating the Demon King. For example, something to do with all those lost memories of the Heroes and Companions who fail. We saw how they could help Hero Alicia return if only for a while, and given how there won't be part-corrupted endings, the non-corrupted ending ensuring that Aura's true memories come back if they were altered would help explain the convergence. Or even beyond that… what if the connection between Roya and Earth can be retroactively broken or altered? If the entire cycle can be not just broken but outright made to have never happened?

Last edited:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
The requirement in the event is definitely 15, so that shouldn't be the case. Do you have a save?
are you sure it's going to trigger if you start below 15 and pick up the two +1 vice options to wind up with 15 or more before the last decision? i notice that vice before and after that event actually doesn't change for me regardless of choices, so it seems that those options might not be updating vice properly

if that isn't it let me know and i can upload a save but that seems to be the cause of the issue for me since i'm aiming to go in with 14, pick up +1 vice twice from the two choices and then have 16 for the third option, but after the event ends i'll still have only 14

edit - actually, the issue is more general: vice is not actually updating past 14 at all, including decisions from e.g. blackmailing the alchemist

Last edited:

ObamnaObamna

May 16, 2022
This game is fucking fire. Easily an S tier. I'll leave a review when the game is completed and I've taken it all in but honestly this game blows me away more and more every hour I play it. Definitely will pay for it as well when it's done.

My only gripe is late game corruption (and maybe this is my fault because my first ever playthrough is on nightmare and it's not a perfect run) I feel like if you're going to make corruption come from like 50 different places, some of which are unavoidable, you need more places to spend it. Before I did the reverse summoning ritual I literally went like 20 in game days without a single place to spend any of my corruption in the mental world. After I finished with the ritual I am now sitting at 55 out of 56 corruption and still have nowhere to spend corruption except crystals that make me gain corruption even faster. I'm fine for now but if none of the crystals open up soon my run might unironically be softlocked. I can't even do more lewd acts to open up my crystals because those give corruption too lol.

It's not a HUGE deal I suppose but when you're playing on nightmare I feel like it gets out of hand very quickly, especially with the spiked blessed water prices.

Reactions: dalexe

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
My only gripe is late game corruption (and maybe this is my fault because my first ever playthrough is on nightmare and it's not a perfect run) I feel like if you're going to make corruption come from like 50 different places, some of which are unavoidable, you need more places to spend it. Before I did the reverse summoning ritual I literally went like 20 in game days without a single place to spend any of my corruption in the mental world. After I finished with the ritual I am now sitting at 55 out of 56 corruption and still have nowhere to spend corruption except crystals that make me gain corruption even faster. I'm fine for now but if none of the crystals open up soon my run might unironically be softlocked. I can't even do more lewd acts to open up my crystals because those give corruption too lol.
Sounds like you reached the end of available mental changes, which is basically end of current content. So nothing to do about it but wait for further updates.

is there a way to rewatch scene?
Try the recollection room

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
are you sure it's going to trigger if you start below 15 and pick up the two +1 vice options to wind up with 15 or more before the last decision? i notice that vice before and after that event actually doesn't change for me regardless of choices, so it seems that those options might not be updating vice properly

if that isn't it let me know and i can upload a save but that seems to be the cause of the issue for me since i'm aiming to go in with 14, pick up +1 vice twice from the two choices and then have 16 for the third option, but after the event ends i'll still have only 14

edit - actually, the issue is more general: vice is not actually updating past 14 at all, including decisions from e.g. blackmailing the alchemist
Oh, no, that won't happen. The vice increases only come at the end of the event, it's not cumulative or instant. If you didn't start with 15+ vice, the last option won't become available to you.

Vice not increasing was actually a bug though, which I've fixed for 0.37.0 prerelease 1.

Edit: aura-dev's just pointed out to me that the former may be a bug as well, introduced when I refactored how vice events work. Shouldn't be hard to fix that one, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Hey all. I was following the game guide and for day 125 the guide says "head outside to fight Rogue Mage:..." To me it would imply the fight happens simply upon stepping out of the shrine, but I've got nothing happening. Not sure if it's a glitch, I've missed a trigger, or if there is a spot to fight the rogue mage and I don't see it.

Edit: Figured it out, I had to talk to the headmaster twice about caravan attacks.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there any changes if you play full pure? Saying because maybe it isn't worth to replay everything
- No Earth scenes besides a few at the start of the game
- For purposes of New Game+, a separate score is tracked for playing pure, and I think the total can get a bit higher than the lewd score.
- You get spared various debuffs from Earth and Roya
- You miss out on many rewards in Roya
- Obviously there's pretty much no H, not even romance stuff with the BF
- Some non-H dialogue is different, mainly relating to Vice (which Aura acquires in the second mental chamber)

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
- No Earth scenes besides a few at the start of the game
- For purposes of New Game+, a separate score is tracked for playing pure, and I think the total can get a bit higher than the lewd score.
- You get spared various debuffs from Earth and Roya
- You miss out on many rewards in Roya
- Obviously there's pretty much no H, not even romance stuff with the BF
- Some non-H dialogue is different, mainly relating to Vice (which Aura acquires in the second mental chamber)
I see, so for the moment it would only be worth it if you're a hardcore fan. Probably going to wait for the final update to try it. Ty

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
Any tips on where the Slime Summoner Club is in Verdeaux? I've combed through every part of the city as far as I can tell and I'm stumped.

soma1728

Oct 16, 2022
For some reason, the Ruin Memory option for the first sex with George option is grayed out for me -- everything else works fine. Any clue what's going on?

Reactions: vonstormbreaker

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
For some reason, the Ruin Memory option for the first sex with George option is grayed out for me -- everything else works fine. Any clue what's going on?
How far along are you in the mental changes?

There's plenty of stuff that gets unlocked by making other changes and then waiting for the corresponding events to fire.

soma1728

Oct 16, 2022
How far along are you in the mental changes?

There's plenty of stuff that gets unlocked by making other changes and then waiting for the corresponding events to fire.
I have all the content finished except for that option (which is locking out the Unsexy Times With George and the Richard sex scenes), so I think it might've been some versioning issues and I should probably restart, but I wanted to check before I did that.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes