1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I implement Celebrity interest? I click on the sparkling trashcan and it says to remove a book but the thing is there only two books left that say not implemented and there is a empty space between fashion interest and one of those books it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What's the requirement for vitality potions? Trying to do a full pink run but I don't remember when you get them. I guess it was after the workshop quest?

I forgot I needed to talk to Edwin to access the village, maybe making it accessible but John asks you to talk to Edwin could be a good idea?
Sell at least 1 Star Metal to workshop.

what do I need to buy Vitality potions? It's grayed out in the store.
Check the "Stock" in the lower right. You can make new Vitality Potions by giving
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to the Alchemist.

How do I implement Celebrity interest? I click on the sparkling trashcan and it says to remove a book but the thing is there only two books left that say not implemented and there is a empty space between fashion interest and one of those books it doesn't do anything when I click on it.
Uh, sounds like a bug. In the past there was a bug that triggered an incorrect book removal when interacting with the trash can and pressing cancel. Are you continuing a previous save? Would you mind sharing it so I can have a look?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Uh, sounds like a bug. In the past there was a bug that triggered an incorrect book removal when interacting with the trash can and pressing cancel. Are you continuing a previous save? Would you mind sharing it so I can have a look?
Yes I am using a previous save.

Oct 4, 2020

Check the "Stock" in the lower right. You can make new Vitality Potions by giving
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to the Alchemist.

Thanks!

Reactions: It's not me

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Hi Dev,

last time i saw this thread about 0.7 or so, i remember you stating that the CGs would arrive probably around 0.9
have they come through now on this update?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yes I am using a previous save.
Looks like it's the left-over data corruption from the bug I fixed.
Not sure if I 100% fixed the save, but at least I spotted some incorrect values and flags and set them correctly so that you can implant Celebrities I.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
For 1.0 there will be two routes with 1 ending each. I plan to create further endings and routes in a follow-up 2.0 version.

Looks like you are done with the available corruption content in 0.8.x.
Ok good thanks for answering, I usually don't like a ntr games but this game is exception, well I hope all routes are not only focus on ntr in future it would be cool if add a sex with Monster and Tentacles lol, anyway wish your the best for your game is FUN and enjoyable

Jan 25, 2020
Thanks!

Found another impassible tile, one of the shadowed ones in the tower, between the skeleton and lower column lines.

I've also noticed the blue flowers tiles also block your path, not sure if that's intended.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks!

Found another impassible tile, one of the shadowed ones in the tower, between the skeleton and lower column lines.

I've also noticed the blue flowers tiles also block your path, not sure if that's intended.
Uhh, I didn't the game has a tower? :D Would you mind being a bit more specific with which map/where?
Also yeah I think all "high" flowers like the blue ones block.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Then what's the point of it?
Getting "pink" lewd scenes, which adds to Corruption, Lewdness and secondary lewd stat gains (e.g. Cheating), as well as in some cases better rewards from the scene, not too sure about that one but it might be the case for the young merchant lewd scenes. That said, every time you do a pink lewd scene, 20 willpower is restored.

Oct 4, 2020
Getting "pink" lewd scenes, which adds to Corruption, Lewdness and secondary lewd stat gains (e.g. Cheating), as well as in some cases better rewards from the scene, not too sure about that one but it might be the case for the young merchant lewd scenes. That said, every time you do a pink lewd scene, 20 willpower is restored.
I drank 4 potions, dropped my willpower down to 20, didn't get any pink scenes anywhere, went to sleep, did the day routine, got back, and my willpower was 99 again. I've followed this game since the beginning and I'm getting really bored of finishing most of the quests and the brainwashing stuff and ending up killing myself. I think I'm done with this game until it's done. It's a slow burn game, bosses OP, and not very rewarding. I've enjoyed it, but it's just so f***ing tedious. Hehheh. Thanks for your help though.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Is there an easy way to remove corruption? Blessed water pots are bloody expensive and the nun even raised the price after a certain event.

Is Aura just supposed to "die" once all the rooms have been upgraded and there is no way to buy more blessed pots?

Jul 28, 2018
Is there an easy way to remove corruption? Blessed water pots are bloody expensive and the nun even raised the price after a certain event.
The price goes up daily, I believe.

Is Aura just supposed to "die" once all the rooms have been upgraded and there is no way to buy more blessed pots?
The game isn't finished yet. I assume that once a corruption-based storyline is finished you'll be able to reach the end of it unless you force Aura's Corruption through the roof.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes