AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Congrats on your new update aura-dev. I hope the "aura-dev 2" scene wasn't too much 4th wall. We want you to enjoy making the game as well.

Is "Removing Glasses 1&2" additions to old events you miss if you're playing an up to date save?

I can see that the trashcan in the mind's interest room is sparkling and it tells me to remove a book. However, all books are [NOT IMPLEMENTED]. I can't place the "Celebrity I interest".

Here are the things in the changelog that have eluded me in this update:
  • Added scene "Aura Reading 3"
  • Added scene "Library Club 4"
  • Added scene "Removing Glasses 1"
  • Added scene "Removing Glasses 2"
  • Added scene "Lunchbreak" (either 2 or 3)
  • Added scene "Going Home With Alicia 4"
  • Added mental change "Celebrity I interest"
  • Integrated illustrations for lewd scene "Ass Groping By Jailer"(own fault, will have to make new playthrough)
  • Integrated illustrations for lewd scene "Kissing John"(same as above)
It would be nice if you were able to do more than 19 saves. The game is getting long. If you want a completionist playthrough I'd wager it'd take over an hour now.

Last edited:

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
I drank 4 potions, dropped my willpower down to 20, didn't get any pink scenes anywhere, went to sleep, did the day routine, got back, and my willpower was 99 again. I've followed this game since the beginning and I'm getting really bored of finishing most of the quests and the brainwashing stuff and ending up killing myself. I think I'm done with this game until it's done. It's a slow burn game, bosses OP, and not very rewarding. I've enjoyed it, but it's just so f***ing tedious. Hehheh. Thanks for your help though.
Well dropping it to 20 isn't always enough. There is a plant monster with an attack that helps. Just defend its attacks and run away.

Jul 28, 2018
It would be nice if you were able to do more than 19 saves. The game is getting long. If you want a completionist playthrough I'd wager it'd take over an hour now.
When you save in the last slot, make a copy of the save folder and rename it. Then start saving from the top again.

Reactions: bimboform
Jul 28, 2018
Sure, that's possible. It's also possible to have 50 or 100 save slots in RPGMZ. It was a suggestion to the dev ;)
...and you'll run out of those eventually too. I had ~160 saves in my Pure run of 0.8.3, and there's a lot more story to go. :)

I do find it disappointing how many people don't know how easy it is to back up their saves in RPG Maker games and thus have infinite save slots.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you want a completionist playthrough I'd wager it'd take over an hour now.
An hour? For the whole playthrough? Am I misunderstanding something? Because it's supposed to take 9+ hours for a first playthrough. Takes me at least 5-6 hours, and I've played through it 4 times already, and I skip a lot of the scenes I've seen before. 1 hour is like speedrunner time.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Congrats on your new update aura-dev. I hope the "aura-dev 2" scene wasn't too much 4th wall. We want you to enjoy making the game as well.

Is "Removing Glasses 1&2" additions to old events you miss if you're playing an up to date save?

I can see that the trashcan in the mind's interest room is sparkling and it tells me to remove a book. However, all books are [NOT IMPLEMENTED]. I can't place the "Celebrity I interest".

Here are the things in the changelog that have eluded me in this update:
  • Added scene "Aura Reading 3"
  • Added scene "Library Club 4"
  • Added scene "Removing Glasses 1"
  • Added scene "Removing Glasses 2"
  • Added scene "Lunchbreak" (either 2 or 3)
  • Added scene "Going Home With Alicia 4"
  • Added mental change "Celebrity I interest"
  • Integrated illustrations for lewd scene "Ass Groping By Jailer"(own fault, will have to make new playthrough)
  • Integrated illustrations for lewd scene "Kissing John"(same as above)
There was a bug that caused data corruption with the interest books. If you want to, you can upload the save and I can quickly fix it. Removing Glasses are indeed new lead-up scenes to the one scene where she removes them and talks about it with George.

The other scenes either indirectly require Celebrity I or in the case of Going Home With Alicica 4 take about 6 days to trigger.

EDIT: Don't worry about aura dev scenes being reflective of me. Think of them more as horror scenes.

DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020
An hour? For the whole playthrough? Am I misunderstanding something? Because it's supposed to take 9+ hours for a first playthrough. Takes me at least 5-6 hours, and I've played through it 4 times already, and I skip a lot of the scenes I've seen before. 1 hour is like speedrunner time.
Imagine actually enjoying game... you have to admit everyone here want to speedrun games skipping all the content to finally add another game in their list of "Completed adult games", who needs to read nowadays anyway

ohay

Mar 24, 2018
soo i am trying to do the locate the abductees quest but i cant find any thing in the tunnel under the leader's camp is there anther leader's camp ? or somthing ?

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
soo i am trying to do the locate the abductees quest but i cant find any thing in the tunnel under the leader's camp is there anther leader's camp ? or somthing ?
Inside left building where you fought the bandit leader. Exactly to the left you will see some brown spots on the wooden floor, they mark the entrance to another tunnel.

It's not obvious at first sight but it's there

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Grinded for 6hrs yesterday but never saw any any sexual content, just a pair of panties ,is there no sex in this game or some trick to watch sexual content? i feel the payoff aint that great if you need to play forever without gratification in any form.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Grinded for 6hrs yesterday but never saw any any sexual content, just a pair of panties ,is there no sex in this game or some trick to watch sexual content? i feel the payoff aint that great if you need to play forever without gratification in any form.
It is light on sexual content at the moment, yeah, but there are scenes, mostly text-based so far other than a groping scene which you probably missed. If the gameplay doesn't do it for you nor the corruption aspect, and you just play for the sex CGs, you should probably check back a few months down the road at the very least. It's not at the stage in the story where hardcore sex involving the MC can happen yet (right now the farthest Aura goes is a reluctant handjob), the corruption is slow and currently non-sexual, and the new CGs are a trickle. At the moment it's a game aimed at slow-corruption/mind-control fans.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I found a map flaw. In one of the maps where the bandits live (It looks like I interrupted their meal...), there is a crack that you can blow up that leads to a small area with resources. The spot just to the left of the landing pad is not blocked, and leads into the black area. The monsters there use it to wander off the path.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is there gallery in this game? Or have anyone full CG?
Yes, you unlock it when you reach end of content.

I found a map flaw. In one of the maps where the bandits live (It looks like I interrupted their meal...), there is a crack that you can blow up that leads to a small area with resources. The spot just to the left of the landing pad is not blocked, and leads into the black area. The monsters there use it to wander off the path.
Thanks for the report! Yeah, there's a couple of map bugs there, I fixed a bunch today.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Which merchant am I supposed to go to the party with? i thought it was the one in the park, but after our date he disappeared.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes