koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Hey,

Nice game but I am stuck I can't find any new quest and I don't think I have reached the end of the playable content yet. Here is the list of my last quests done:
screennnnnn.PNG

I have checked the guild: no new quest. I have checked the church: nothing. I have checked The congregation: nothing. I just started murdering the ogres wolfes and bandits boss in the forrest but still nothing, I have checked the bar : nothing. What am I supposed to do to continue the story?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey,

Nice game but I am stuck I can't find any new quest and I don't think I have reached the end of the playable content yet. Here is the list of my last quests done:
View attachment 1352168

I have checked the guild: no new quest. I have checked the church: nothing. I have checked The congregation: nothing. I just started murdering the ogres wolfes and bandits boss in the forrest but still nothing, I have checked the bar : nothing. What am I supposed to do to continue the story?
Speak to Julian above the jail, then do either or both of the bounties if you don't already have them (sounds like you have the items). Then ask about demon worshippers.

Mar 24, 2018
finished current content hella fast and now I am in love with this slow build but like actual good story/mechanics. anything similar to this to scratch my itch while i wait for new updates

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Is the whole game really text heavy or just the start? I'm about 2 hours in, if it's all like this then it's not for me, good game though and well done

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is the whole game really text heavy or just the start? I'm about 2 hours in, if it's all like this then it's not for me, good game though and well done
I dunno about the intro, but the main game is more gameplay-heavy than dialogue. Not a ton of sexual content yet, and most of it is text-based right now until more CGs get added.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
It's very much the slowest of burns and it's definitely not for everyone. If you're not into the slow corruption shtick, then it's probably best that you move on.

Reactions: jems242

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
is ntr avoidable?
Yes, but if you want to avoid George getting NTRed even in the fantasy world, you gotta go pure or only see like 3-4 of the ero-scenes. Even if you avoid all the lewds and do the mental changes, I'm guessing eventually at least Aura will get cucked. Not in the current content though.

Last edited:
Reactions: redsling

QSDFGHJJ

Mar 10, 2018
I'm stuck.
I've done some of the actions for the quest: "locate the abductees" without having it in my quest log. And now I fought barry and jerry bosses but can't proceed with the bridge. Do you know how to activate the quest ?
I've searched this thread and apparently you have to talk with Liliana, which is (probably) in prison but since I've fought demon worshipers in the forest, guard won't let me in. And the next step in the quest "Impostor refugees" is to meet the upstairs at the inn but this is not implemented yet.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes