Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm stuck.
I've done some of the actions for the quest: "locate the abductees" without having it in my quest log. And now I fought barry and jerry bosses but can't proceed with the bridge. Do you know how to activate the quest ?
I've searched this thread and apparently you have to talk with Liliana, which is (probably) in prison but since I've fought demon worshipers in the forest, guard won't let me in. And the next step in the quest "Impostor refugees" is to meet the upstairs at the inn but this is not implemented yet.
Sounds like a bug, but attach a save and I'll see if there's anything you're missing.

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Again it shows the level of detail the devs are putting into the game. Absolutely love it.
Was just wondering where are we at in terms of completion of the game? 30%?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Now that Rose has a stand in portrait, I was wondering if other important characters will also have one. I'm mainly talking about the important male characters since most h games almost always never do the male portraits, but I learned that a game is just better when we're given a male picture to look at. And its not like George is your typical male character. He has dreams, a family and a motivation. I was thinking Ideology in Friction where the only thing the male characters don't have are VAs but that's always asking too much in an h-game by a non big developer (and even then, they are cheap as hell.)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Now that Rose has a stand in portrait, I was wondering if other important characters will also have one. I'm mainly talking about the important male characters since most h games almost always never do the male portraits, but I learned that a game is just better when we're given a male picture to look at. And its not like George is your typical male character. He has dreams, a family and a motivation. I was thinking Ideology in Friction where the only thing the male characters don't have are VAs but that's always asking too much in an h-game by a non big developer (and even then, they are cheap as hell.)
We're getting George in the next 2-3 months as apparently he's going to be featured more in the next chapter. Though the Patreon doesn't make it clear whether it's going to be a full set of standing images, or just a reworked sprite/portrait. And I'm sure Richard will get his too.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Yay <3 I was thinking how the generic picture for Richard doesn't do good. He's supposed to be a hot demon king and a generic sprite just makes me LOL

And I'm replaying from the beginning again. If I catch anything, I'll bring it up but others probably already caught it since I'm behind with this game. I'm in my finals week for summer class so its like "Yeah, let's do that first..."

person27

Jan 29, 2018
Love the game, but there is so much not implemented it kills me

that being said, keep up the great work, can't wait for more

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Just curious if you plan on adding a lesbian route since Laura seems a little interested in the protagonist and Alicia is a little obssessed with her too. I mean, that would be another way to break her free from her boyfriend, George as well. Alicia also seems like type to lure her into something like that.

Reactions: Princess of Dicks

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Im sure there will be some lesbian content but I doubt there will be a whole route. I think Aura might be strictly dickly but it would be cool to see her and Alicia in a threesome scene or somethin like that once Aura starts getting more lewd but the Dev is only like 20% complete so who knows. I think as much as George loves Aura he is really naive when it comes to her, making him easy to manipulate in the future.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes