RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I caught up with the recent build. I was only sad how there wasn't much added overall. I didn't find any glitches that weren't already brought up.

My losing streak against the first slime in the cave and the wolf continues. I am 0/4 with them (every time I resort to removing the collar). I can finally take out the bandits without resorting to it though. IDK why I struggled against the demon imp this time.

I like how every area in the game has been updated artistically. Its so much easier to set them apart from generic maps that you find in other hentai RPG games (and when you play a lot of them, you start to notice the copy and pasting). I'm sad about the 40% discount instead of 50% because I just dumped everything at once. Still drives me crazy though with how many opened doors there are, but you can't go into them. Just draw a closed door so it doesn't give the impression that its opened because only the refuge camp brings up if its empty.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Beep boop. And another update. We are drawing closer to the conclusion of the first arc, but aren't done quite yet.
I hope I can wrap things up by 0.11.0.

There's 8 new corruption scenes, 7 mental changes and a whacky dungeon that reveals what's behind Arwin's Money Magic schlock.

If you haven't tuned in since a couple of updates, checkout the full changelog here

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock all the corruption scenes (I mean the ones inside Aura's head), without avoiding the lewd scenes in Roya, before the end of the last release; I think to have unlocked the 75% of them.
:unsure: :sneaky:

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Does this game even have content? Last build i extracted the assets and there was literally nothing in terms of sexual content

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does this game even have content? Last build i extracted the assets and there was literally nothing in terms of sexual content
In terms of CGs, what's in the OP is about it for now. There are other scenes which are text-based so far (to be illustrated later), though it's still a slow-corruption game at 20% to completion, so nothing too heavy yet. Still a good play for mind-control and corruption fans. Hardly any nukige value so far though, unless you're really into brainwashing.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
In terms of CGs, what's in the OP is about it for now. There are other scenes which are text-based so far (to be illustrated later), though it's still a slow-corruption game at 20% to completion, so nothing too heavy yet. Still a good play for mind-control and corruption fans. Hardly any nukige value so far though, unless you're really into brainwashing.
So no. Also since it's hand drawn the chances of it being dropped or changing artist approach 100% with each passing day.

Thanks for the info.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock all the corruption scenes (I mean the ones inside Aura's head), without avoiding the lewd scenes in Roya, before the end of the last release; I think to have unlocked the 75% of them.
:unsure: :sneaky:
Gonna produce content faster than you can play :p

is there gonna be butt stuff? love the game so far as much as i've played
Yes, but anal content is really far into the future.

Arik4321

Jul 8, 2017
My brain and heart was satisfied with the game but my cock wasnt.
Please dont end the game right after when the protag turned into slut. Please let my cock get some action for 2-3 more arcs.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I tried all the black jack dealers but in two dozen games the best I did was a single draw. That left/right/center bulletin seems to be a red herring.

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
i need help, in sick workers quest i take the sample from the well but how do i get the sample from the river?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I tried all the black jack dealers but in two dozen games the best I did was a single draw. That left/right/center bulletin seems to be a red herring.
Hmm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should be always getting Blackjack while Dealer always Busts. Mind sharing a save if this is not happening?

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I wish we could get consistency with numbering for everyone. I was holding off on this because it got consistent updates and the number seemed almost done. I don't get how 0.9 becomes 0.10 that should be 0.09 becoming 0.10. I give it a try now though

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I've been trying to use the mutated hydrangea to lower willpower, but there is no way to escape the combat.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes