aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In the quest "The Price Of Freedom" I'm only able to find and free 8 abductees. Is there a hidden area somewhere, did I miss something else or is this an error? I'll attach my save. It's File 3. Hope anyone can help me.
Looks like you let the derby play out with all participiants. The two losers are lost.

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
after beating those 2 mutated hydrangeas i have 3 options with John but the one that says "offered breasts" is grayed out, what did i do wrong here D: where do i offer breasts

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
after beating those 2 mutated hydrangeas i have 3 options with John but the one that says "offered breasts" is grayed out, what did i do wrong here D: where do i offer breasts
Sounds like you didn't do the breast-groping scene with John earlier. He offers it instead of paying him to teach you a skill. It's in the guild. Not sure if it's still available during the Sick Workers quest.

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
To reiterate, there seems to be an issue with the derby where the second time you talk to the clown he thinks you paid off everyone's debt even if you haven't paid off any of the participants yet.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
To reiterate, there seems to be an issue with the derby where the second time you talk to the clown he thinks you paid off everyone's debt even if you haven't paid off any of the participants yet.
Thanks for the report. I fixed that one recently, should be fine in the upcoming patch on Friday.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I'm in the greed domain and cleared everyone's debt and all the events including black jack and "secret" chest. Ended up with a positive net of 12500 coins and have no idea how to get the remaining ones without sacrificing my stats, am I screwed or am I really screwed?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm in the greed domain and cleared everyone's debt and all the events including black jack and "secret" chest. Ended up with a positive net of 12500 coins and have no idea how to get the remaining ones without sacrificing my stats, am I screwed or am I really screwed?
Did you use Purification at any point? In my last test run I came out with a plus of 2500 Perika when doing everything optimally.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Nope, not even once (and I even need it XD ). Never used money magic

Just to be sure, I've saved ALL people trapped in the domain by inheriting their debts and clearing everything in sight.

Black Jack, chests, secret chest, adventurers fight, am I missing something?

Reactions: jinglejangkejelery

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Nope, not even once (and I even need it XD ). Never used money magic

Just to be sure, I've saved ALL people trapped in the domain by inheriting their debts and clearing everything in sight.

Black Jack, chests, secret chest, adventurers fight, am I missing something?
If you leave just 1 person the derby still happens with just 1 runner who gets freedom for free.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
If you leave just 1 person the derby still happens with just 1 runner who gets freedom for free.
Noted for next playthrough (sacrificed MATK since I built Aura as a melee). I have to say, the game is coming along quite nicely.

Do you already have a "size" in mind for the game like total gameplay hours or direction of the story? The world map looks pretty freaking big compared to the small portion we have been dealing with until now

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Noted for next playthrough (sacrificed MATK since I built Aura as a melee). I have to say, the game is coming along quite nicely.

Do you already have a "size" in mind for the game like total gameplay hours or direction of the story? The world map looks pretty freaking big compared to the small portion we have been dealing with until now
Once we are done with the Festival we will be >20% in the Isekai storyline.
The southern most part of the map will probably be trimmed a bit. For example the second island in the south has been eliminated from my plans.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Quality updates, as per usual.

Bugs:
- In the dungeon under the mansion I got several error messages about “object ID 5 of quest with ID 20” not being found.
- When you give the dying slaver the Vitality Potion the game delays about twenty seconds before starting the animation.
- Clown say that someone has paid off all the derby debts the second time you talk to him, even if you have not done so.

Non-bug notes:
- By this point in the game Aura has slaughtered dozens of goblins, ogres, bandits and cultists. Why is not wasting resources on a slaver considered a Corruption worthy offence?
- Is there any particular reason that Heat Up can’t be pre-cast like Tailwind? There are few occasions where it is worth giving up a turn to cast a brief attack buff rather than attacking or defending.

General praise:
- The Greed curse is genius. No longer is willpower something you need convoluted shenanigans to lower on demand.
- I know it is mostly a gameplay thing but the fact Aura gets Liquidate spells when the other adventurers don’t says a great deal about her. She is someone absolutely willing to break herself to achieve her aims and her personalised magic rightly represents that.
- Somewhat odd that you don’t need to worry about the adventurers’ debts. Convenient, but strange.

Fake edit:
Can't beat those 3 slimes :cautious:
You need to blitz the summoner down fast. Hit him with you best attacks on turn one, then Spells and bombs (which ignore Protect) on turn two. Then just mop up the one Slim he manages to summon.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
is it possible to finish the quest object: Investigate the tunnel at the Bandit Leader's camp in the quest, Locate the Abductees I have already finished the next objective wait 3 days for Desmond and have walked down both the stairs and clicked on the broken bridge

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
I think you can actually softlock yourself in the Money Domain. You can't replay minigames once you win them and if you've lost too much perika and don't have enough gold to get to 20000 you might be stuck. I might just be stupid but if there's not a system already in place to prevent this, I would suggest something like all the minigames resetting after they're all finished or a switch that resets the whole area and putting you back to -1000 perika.

RedAce1942

Jan 3, 2018
I'm having issues with the corruption requirements for the new scenes. To activate the drain and clothes interest, it says i need respectively >=5 compliments and >=4 compliments. The thing is, i only have 3. I don't know how to go on, it may be that i accidentally messed up using the cheat menu. Any tips?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes