Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've been trying to use the mutated hydrangea to lower willpower, but there is no way to escape the combat.
Why escape it? Either finish it off normally or go Star Knightess on it. It won't restore your willpower.

Edit: Oh, if you meant use it repeatedly, yeah. That's why you're not allowed to escape.

Reactions: Vreejack

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I overwrote my earlier save, but in the money garden I couldn't find ten refugees to save--only nine. One refugee saved himself, so perhaps I didn't get credit for that one.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Where is the fourth missing alpha piece from the demon cave? I found 3. But I've been back and forth over this whole cave and am apprently blind or something.
On another note. What did the far left lever open in the second floor cave? Did it open the door I blasted?

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
Where is the fourth missing alpha piece from the demon cave? I found 3. But I've been back and forth over this whole cave and am apprently blind or something.
One is near the spider queen on top right. One is in a storage room on the bottom left. One is in the entrance chamber. And one is in the previous cave, down some stairs that appear when you flip one of the levers.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I can't seem to place the bag of flour on the left spot.
Ups, looks like that broke during the remapping. Fixed. Thanks for the report!

On another note. What did the far left lever open in the second floor cave? Did it open the door I blasted?
Yes and there's a secret room in the area prior to the vault.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One is near the spider queen on top right. One is in a storage room on the bottom left. One is in the entrance chamber. And one is in the previous cave, down some stairs that appear when you flip one of the levers.
I had already found the cave, I just hadn't been looking for the scraps when I opened it, lol. That's the one I was missing, thanks.

Now I have no idea what to do next... I'm at 5/10 novice quests and I've killed the demon in the anchor.
Do I just keep corrupting her and eventually something will open?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I had already found the cave, I just hadn't been looking for the scraps when I opened it, lol. That's the one I was missing, thanks.

Now I have no idea what to do next... I'm at 5/10 novice quests and I've killed the demon in the anchor.
Do I just keep corrupting her and eventually something will open?
Try checking out the Barracks some more.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
I'm a fan of results rather than build up and from what I've read the build up is heavy in this game so I think I'll hold off for now. But just wanted to say the art looks great and I can't wait to see what's in store down the road. :)

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Where is the underground dungeon?

Edit: whoops ! Should have read the thread first :) Its in the Jail.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where is the underground dungeon?
There's like several of them in the game. The mana vault under the hole in the mine, the cultist hideout in the refugee camp, Arwin's dungeon, the bandit tunnel leading to Trademond... that's usually the one people ask about, in which case check this post.

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
The game is having some sort of errors with quest objective IDs in the new section. Apparently, "there is no such ID"

Also, the clown says someone's paid the runners' debts before that actually gets done.

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Ok finally reached Slime Summoner and those slimes are kicking my ass so hard!, how the f do i defeat them (and no i already used my get out of jail card)...

Feb 11, 2021
Ok finally reached Slime Summoner and those slimes are kicking my ass so hard!, how the f do i defeat them (and no i already used my get out of jail card)...
i dont know if dev debuffed them yet but the bombs do a bunch of damage, any early boss is a good target for bombs. you just need to figure out how the enemy attack pattern

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
Try letting Aura hit him with Pierce when she has advantage. Of course it helps if her attack is over 30.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
In the quest "The Price Of Freedom" I'm only able to find and free 8 abductees. Is there a hidden area somewhere, did I miss something else or is this an error? I'll attach my save. It's File 3. Hope anyone can help me.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes