Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have finished this last update, but I have to unlock almost all the mental changes of the previous one, so no, I can't help you. Actually this is the way I want play the game: Aura don't want let Alicia easily messing with her mind, so she tries very hard to avoid any action able to increase her corruption or make stronger her curse.

Last edited:

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I think you can actually softlock yourself in the Money Domain. You can't replay minigames once you win them and if you've lost too much perika and don't have enough gold to get to 20000 you might be stuck. I might just be stupid but if there's not a system already in place to prevent this, I would suggest something like all the minigames resetting after they're all finished or a switch that resets the whole area and putting you back to -1000 perika.
It took me awhile to figure out the puzzle of the domain in the last update. But there is a way to save all the refugees without getting stuck or sacrificing Aura's money. I think the puzzle was perfectly made for testing the players mind. But I agree that the dev could have added an alternative solution for those who can't figure it out by letting aura participate in an act that would raise the corruption or something. I hope to see more puzzles like this one in the future.

If you can't figure it out I suggest you talk to a man with gray hair not far from the entertainment mage. He gives you a hint.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
aura-dev The lever you have to turn to win at blackjack is practically invisible. I have nothing against the hidden objects (on the contrary I love to solve these kind of "puzzles"), but in this case we are talking about to find the tip of a wooden lever behind the branches of a tree.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
An NPC will give you the hint to understand that the combination is the Arwin's favourite number.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Remember: in this game the hints to solve the various parts of the game are often disguised like a casual conversation.

Reactions: bimboform

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I think you can actually softlock yourself in the Money Domain. You can't replay minigames once you win them and if you've lost too much perika and don't have enough gold to get to 20000 you might be stuck. I might just be stupid but if there's not a system already in place to prevent this, I would suggest something like all the minigames resetting after they're all finished or a switch that resets the whole area and putting you back to -1000 perika.
Did you not check Aura’s skills? The ‘Liquidate’ skills let you permanently sacrifice one in a stat to gain 1000 perika. You would need to be extremely in debt to softlock yourself.

Even beyond that nothing stops you proceeding to the next area while in debt. Might cause a gameover but it isn’t a lock.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
I liked the game very much. And I will wait for new versions. Especially the art of tanning, Rose's relationship and the VCR ;)

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I just noticed the new artwork posted on the patreon for RL Aura. One more reason to look forward to the end of arc one and the start of arc 2 of the game. Not that I wasn't already pretty interested because I want to know how the confrontation with Arwin and/or Mammon was going to be resolved.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm mad as hell with the 3 slimes. NGL. I killed the slime guy but the blue slime still regenerated despite there not being a summoner. Like WTF.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
No VIP pass yet right?

Edit: Oh just found it. This game has some hidden puzzle elements which I'm not sure of... otherwise amazing.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I can't wait to New Game+ with the next update. Because I didn't understand the blackjack thing, I lost a lot, so I had to rely on selling my stuff and converting it into pinkas -_-

And then getting rid of all my MP stat boosts.

I do appreciate John way more now. Aura takes his silence as disappointment and John actually thinks how incompetent they are because they have to rely on someone with no combat experience to assist them. I did think he was pissed off and be two faced but I am relieved that so far, John has been rather honest. And Charlotte being an idiot made me laugh.

Paul: We all knew.
Charlotte: WE DID?! :WaitWhat:

Question though with the scoring. I've been stuck at a score of 9 even though I kill all the bosses that the game has to offer. Do I just lose points due to the corruption that Alicia does or does removing the collar cause some things to become null? I keep reading it and it still doesn't make sense.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I can't wait to New Game+ with the next update. Because I didn't understand the blackjack thing, I lost a lot, so I had to rely on selling my stuff and converting it into pinkas -_-

I do appreciate John way more now. Aura takes his silence as disappointment and John actually thinks how incompetent they are because they have to rely on someone with no combat experience to assist them. I did think he was pissed off and be two faced but I am relieved that so far, John has been rather honest. And Charlotte being an idiot made me laugh.

Question though with the scoring. I've been stuck at a score of 9 even though I kill all the bosses that the game has to offer. Do I just lose points due to the corruption that Alicia does or does removing the collar cause some things to become null? I keep reading it and it still doesn't make sense.
Score should be the higher of bosses killed minus one point per mental change(everything Alicia does that costs corruption except opening rooms) vs. lewdness. Story difficulty reduces your score to 10% IIRC, but you also can't get a game over, so it pretty much balances out. I would also suggest keeping several backup saves in case you realize too late that you have kind of screwed yourself over/missed something important.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018

The trick with Blackjack is to choose right. Read the sign next to it and you will understand.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes