RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I already New Game+ into "I can't beat the wolf again so I'm 0/5 on that" :')

EDIT: Also, I feel like this isn't a bug, but its something that's been bugging me. So if you want to escape from an enemy, you use a flash bomb. However, if the monster traps you and you can't get past it, you are forced into battle again effectively wasting it. Is there a way to make you walk through them in this situation since it can lead to a scenario where if you're in a party, you're going to get a gameover unless you upload your last save.

EDIT 2: I found an actual bug. When you're in the cave where the orcs are, in the first portion of the left cave (the one where the goblin shamin is) you can run up the wall just past where the crystal is on the top right.

Last edited:

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
is the "Celebrities I" bugged? or are "Celebrities Interest I" and "Celebrities I" different? I have the placed magazine but can't install "InstaTwatbook"

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Another bug I found where you can run through the wall. It's in Robert's house. You can walk into the candles on the left and right and basically run through the wall.

EDIT: So there is a calculation error in Aura's mind. I was at corruption 3 but I was able to insert Alice into walk home with which is -4 because the relationship is lower than -56. So now the corruption shows -1.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Quality updates, as per usual.

Bugs:
- In the dungeon under the mansion I got several error messages about “object ID 5 of quest with ID 20” not being found.
- When you give the dying slaver the Vitality Potion the game delays about twenty seconds before starting the animation.
- Clown say that someone has paid off all the derby debts the second time you talk to him, even if you have not done so.

Non-bug notes:
- By this point in the game Aura has slaughtered dozens of goblins, ogres, bandits and cultists. Why is not wasting resources on a slaver considered a Corruption worthy offence?
- Is there any particular reason that Heat Up can’t be pre-cast like Tailwind? There are few occasions where it is worth giving up a turn to cast a brief attack buff rather than attacking or defending.
Thanks for the reports! Hopefully fixed the bugs. Though the animation one I couldn't reproduce.
Yeah the +1 Corruption on the slaver might be a bit much, I removed it.

I think Heat Up is already pretty strong, also giving it Auto-Spell is a bit much. Though, Heat Up II is a good candidate for adding the Auto-Spell property as a power up feature.

aura-dev The lever you have to turn to win at blackjack is practically invisible. I have nothing against the hidden objects (on the contrary I love to solve these kind of "puzzles"), but in this case we are talking about to find the tip of a wooden lever behind the branches of a tree.
Gonna leave this for a while to see if it's really a problem.

I'm mad as hell with the 3 slimes. NGL. I killed the slime guy but the blue slime still regenerated despite there not being a summoner. Like WTF.
Huh, could you describe this a bit more? That sounds strange. Pretty sure I scripted the slime summoning as an action by the Slime Summoner so he shouldn't be able to do that.

EDIT 2: I found an actual bug. When you're in the cave where the orcs are, in the first portion of the left cave (the one where the goblin shamin is) you can run up the wall just past where the crystal is on the top right.
Sorry I didn't find the spot. Could you maybe make a screenshot?

is the "Celebrities I" bugged? or are "Celebrities Interest I" and "Celebrities I" different? I have the placed magazine but can't install "InstaTwatbook"
Have you checked that you have enough Corruption?

Another bug I found where you can run through the wall. It's in Robert's house. You can walk into the candles on the left and right and basically run through the wall.

EDIT: So there is a calculation error in Aura's mind. I was at corruption 3 but I was able to insert Alice into walk home with which is -4 because the relationship is lower than -56. So now the corruption shows -1.
Thanks for the reports! Fixed.

Reactions: bimboform

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Huh, could you describe this a bit more? That sounds strange. Pretty sure I scripted the slime summoning as an action by the Slime Summoner so he shouldn't be able to do that.

Sorry I didn't find the spot. Could you maybe make a screenshot?

Thanks for the reports! Fixed.
The wall is right here. Northern forest in cave above goblin shaman. Another thing is that the scorpion here tends to run up the vine forcing you to fight it.

And IDK how that happened. I rushed the Slime Summoner and killed him, he already summoned all 3 types of slimes. I kill the blue one first and then as I'm killing the fire one, the blue one revives itself at full health and just sweeps my team.

Jun 14, 2020
0.10.1 is out on and finishes the Festival. I will upload it here tomorrow.
I've just downloaded it back there and I'm getting this message error regardless of the options I chose while starting a new game (Don't know if there is a right place for bug reporting it, sorry for anything):

1630697936708.png

I've played other versions before and it's a great game :)

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if this was asked yet but is the scene where Aura calls Alicia on her bluff based on relationship points with Rose? Because the statement makes it seem like the mistake was not messing up Rose's relationship before trying to implement the shoes to go shopping. I always try to avoid that and there's only like one scene where you can lose a relationship point with her.

Or does this always happen so as long as you walk home with Alicia and you make her like shoes?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I've just downloaded it back there and I'm getting this message error regardless of the options I chose while starting a new game (Don't know if there is a right place for bug reporting it, sorry for anything):

View attachment 1386559

I've played other versions before and it's a great game :)
Thanks for the report. I just rebuilt and reuploaded 0.10.1. New Game I completely forgot to test. :D
There's a good reason why I usually first deliver new content in prereleases, but I really wanted the festival conclusion to be out asap.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I had a couple of saves from inside the greed domain, but the couple I tried all bugged out during the Arwin fights with a NULL error of some sort. A few time at the start of the second one, a few at the start of the third sort of at random. I had high and low lewdness saves from right before entering the greed domain, and they both worked fine, so it was probably a minor save compatibility issue.

Without going into spoilers I will just say, the mechanics in the boss fight were really cool. Kind of stressful, but I enjoyed it. I wouldn't want every fight to have that level of complexity, but it was a fun challenge. Considering how many people had trouble beating Richard in the intro it will probably get some complaints though. There was also some very cool worldbuilding in this update, and I look forward to seeing how Aura has to deal with her new "eyes of greed" affliction.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I had a couple of saves from inside the greed domain, but the couple I tried all bugged out during the Arwin fights with a NULL error of some sort. A few time at the start of the second one, a few at the start of the third sort of at random. I had high and low lewdness saves from right before entering the greed domain, and they both worked fine, so it was probably a minor save compatibility issue.

Without going into spoilers I will just say, the mechanics in the boss fight were really cool. Kind of stressful, but I enjoyed it. I wouldn't want every fight to have that level of complexity, but it was a fun challenge. Considering how many people had trouble beating Richard in the intro it will probably get some complaints though. There was also some very cool worldbuilding in this update, and I look forward to seeing how Aura has to deal with her new "eyes of greed" affliction.
People struggled with Richard? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

Would it be possible for you to share some of these saves that bug out? In theory there should be no compatibility issues, but the mechanics are kind of crazy in this one so it's not like I can completely rule it out.

• Hey there
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance someone could drop me a save from the end of the last one where you choze the pervy 'date' merchant to take her to the party?
Because I hadn't even thought about him until after I saw the missing replay mark and I had already saved my game and didn't want to redo it.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Any chance someone could drop me a save from the end of the last one where you choze the pervy 'date' merchant to take her to the party?
Because I hadn't even thought about him until after I saw the missing replay mark and I had already saved my game and didn't want to redo it.
Try this, it's been a while but iirc this should be the merchant path (or it's still available) and before the money domain.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know if this was asked yet but is the scene where Aura calls Alicia on her bluff based on relationship points with Rose? Because the statement makes it seem like the mistake was not messing up Rose's relationship before trying to implement the shoes to go shopping. I always try to avoid that and there's only like one scene where you can lose a relationship point with her.

Or does this always happen so as long as you walk home with Alicia and you make her like shoes?
I asked that question a while back. My understanding of it now is that even if you max reduce her relationship with Rose, it's still not low enough for Rose to actually be a suspect, so Alicia remains the only suspect and will get called out either way. Storywise it also makes sense, because in lots of the scenes leading up to that point Alicia has to hold back her automatic responses to be politer to Aura to try to avoid suspicion, but that in the end makes Aura more suspicious, because the responses don't seem natural for what she knows of Alicia, and she doubts she'd have changed that fast. No matter what Alicia is going to get called out as Aura's suspect, she just has to deal with the fact that she's impatient and rushing things and it got her into some trouble. At the same time, thanks to how Aura's mental mindscape works, she really didn't have much choice.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I haven't played this game in it's entirety yet, but I have to give the dev props for writing Alicia's archetype as a bitch so well, I genuinely want to break her teeth every time she talks.
Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Watters
Jun 17, 2017
This is probably my favorite game from this site and I've played plenty ^^'. I have a few questions:

1) Is there a way to bring the Adventure guild companions to lv. 3 before the Festival?

2) I'm not sure about Corruption and Willpower. In the beginning it's suggested that keeping a high corruption banked makes Aura more susceptible to bad choices in Roya, but in this chapter this is mostly untrue.
While the corruption choices in the game seem generally very well made (should I spend several hundreds of credit or should I lose a bit of dignity? should I spend several days in powering up or should I cash in the reward for a particularly diffuclt quest by removing the collar?), the Willpower stuff was really un-intuitive for me. I could easily go for most of the current game not knowing what the "Cursed" status was. I finished it without knowing what "pink" scenes are (and read about them in the forums). In general I don't know why someone should use the Sweet Memories drug (which seems to be the main outlet for lowering Willpower to meaningful levels) and do 'dangerous' stuff in the same day, especially considering the Cursed status cripples you.

While for most lewd scenes in the game you can reason in-game along the lines of: "I really need to get that costly upgrade, it won't hurt telling the merchant he's right about this" or "I could really use a stronger Slime to help me in that fight, whoring a bit is bearable", Sweet Memories feels mostly like: "I really want to see what happens in this scene if I have low enough willpower", which breaks the immersion.

Aside from this matter the game is absolutely fantastic, well thought, well written, with excellent design ideas, nice balance, great corruption. Love it.

3) I found the paper with the explanation for Blackjack but couldn't understand what it actually meant and how to break the game. ::

speedzero

Apr 10, 2020
can confirm the lever was invisible to me on first look as well. after seeing the "right = win" clue i hopped the barricade and lost a few times to the blackjack dealer on the furthest right, thinking that's what the clue meant, before reloading my save and going back for another look at the clue and spotting the lever. wouldn't suprise me if someone else got stuck there for a while.

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes