MajinScarlet

Oct 7, 2020
so its been a while since i played, wanted to get back into the game. bun im currently lost on "Locate the abductees" specifically investigate the tunnel at the bandit leaders camp. where was the bandit leader camp?

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Games too hard for me lol. From the mammon conversation it seems the expected path is to liquidate until the collar can be used again?

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks!

1) You can bring John and Charlotte to level 3 before the Festival. Paul doesn't have a side quest with Aura because of certain doubts he harbors towards Aura.

2) I think the most realistic way to trigger pink scenes and incorporate sweet memories is to role play a very overeager and self-destructive Aura. Invest into Vitality Potions, Energy Potions, Mana Stones, etc. and try to stretch how far you can get in a single day as far as possible. Due to lack of skills and stats you will be forced to use those potions quite often and also have a lack of funds at the end of the day. It may be a very specific way to roleplay but to be honest.

I have seen quite some other proposals to rework the willpower system but wasn't too happy with them as in a certain way, pre-major curses such as Eyes Of Greed, it should be hard for Aura to get into pink scenes, since the game is just in the beginning stages at that point.

3) :p

I believe in this run (my second) I didn't go to the Inn with Charlotte after the Spider Queen quest. She was jailed and I started the flying pig quest without her. I guess that was the way to level her up (since I remember that she was there during my first run in which I went with her to the Inn).

I don't know if it's intended that a jailed Charlotte loses both the participation in the quest and the ability to level up, but it probably is (I freed her while the pig quest was still active, I mean).

Speaking of my first run, my main qualm with the game was that I had a very hard time understanding where I had to go and where I was supposed to find enemies of my level. I roamed around not being sure about what I had to do and was forced to use the collar several times just to have a minimal sense of progress. I don't know if it's intended, if it was me who failed to understand the clues the game gave me or if it's actually an issue. In this second run I had a pretty good idea about what to do and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Okay, the game froze on me after I went down to the lower levels of the mansion. I lost to the monster group that was carrying the keys to a door you need to get through after you release the bridge lever. When I lost, it send me back to Aura's mind, and Alicia complained about something called starshine. This conversation looped twice, then the game froze. I was a bit disappointed. It's the first time this game has ever given me any problems.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I had no idea there was a blackjack lever until I read about it here. Maybe put the word "control" in the instructions, or refer to the lever.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Would it be possible for you to share some of these saves that bug out? In theory there should be no compatibility issues, but the mechanics are kind of crazy in this one so it's not like I can completely rule it out.
Unfortunately not. I seem to have dragged and dropped my old save file instead of copy/pasting it when I updated to the new version, so I didn't have the backups I thought I did. DX
The main thing I can say about the error is that it happened during the in combat dialogue.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anybody know the next step?
Talk to the merchant in front of the Congregation buillding and do his 2 "date" scenes (lewd option), or Edwin inside the building (pure option). If you did the young merchant path, find him in his house in the east part of town.

Last edited:

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Talk to the merchant in front of the Congregation buillding and do his 2 "date" scenes (lewd option), or Edwin inside the building (pure option). If you did the young merchant path, find him in his house in the east part of town.
Which house ? I did the 2 dates and had a follow up part, I can't find any house on the east part of town that is enterable(Just the 2 shops).

Found it ! Thanks for the tip

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Mammon and Arwin is a nightmare of a boss challenge. No less because you have to fight 3 successive battles with them and no healing in between. I still haven't beaten it, even with changing the difficulty down to 'Story'. How has everyone else fared and what was your strategy?

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Mammon and Arwin is a nightmare of a boss challenge. No less because you have to fight 3 successive battles with them and no healing in between. I still haven't beaten it, even with changing the difficulty down to 'Story'. How has everyone else fared and what was your strategy?
As it is the end of content I just gutted AGI down to 1 and shaved off a couple from all other stats to fund Purification + Collar.

If it isn’t fixed by the time we get to chapter two I will Save Edit my way through it. At present it is unplayable.

Reactions: Watters
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes