brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
That is partially shown in the Reverse Summoning Ritual when Alicia temporarily regains her memories. But there's still some important questions left to be answered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh for sure. I LOVED seeing a
in that ritual. I do think time moves differently in Roya. I really hope we get a prequel. Heck, I would be happy to have a short story from the dev!

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Oh for sure. I LOVED seeing a
in that ritual. I do think time moves differently in Roya. I really hope we get a prequel. Heck, I would be happy to have a short story from the dev!
+1
Although a prequel might be difficult considering all the different paths and options the game offers. Porting your choices or having you "select" what you did in Part 1 would be a developer's nightmare.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
+1
Although a prequel might be difficult considering all the different paths and options the game offers. Porting your choices or having you "select" what you did in Part 1 would be a developer's nightmare.
For a prequel, I was thinking more what happened with
, honestly. How did she go from hero to...bitch..and what role

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Dude, the game is awesome ! So if you want the 0.46, support the dev ! Or wait. :)
I want to support but having trouble with patreon in my country and itch asking too much money for my liking. If game was finished I could have considered it. Anyways, will try to get it in steam as its has localized price so pricing will be appropriate untill then if can get one month patreon will get one when corruption route is finished. Waiting for it to get all patched up.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
That is partially shown in the Reverse Summoning Ritual when Alicia temporarily regains her memories. But there's still some important questions left to be answered.
I think you got some things wrong here.

Last edited:

DooDaSaysConsent

Jul 29, 2024
My saves have disappeared, anyone know why or if i can recover them?
Don't think I have it in me to do all that grinding again... it's a very long game!
edit - they're still in the folder it seems, just not showing up in game! D:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
My saves have disappeared, anyone know why or if i can recover them?
Don't think I have it in me to do all that grinding again... it's a very long game!
edit - they're still in the folder it seems, just not showing up in game! D:
Sounds like something happened to the "global" file.

1. Copy your saves to another folder.
2. Find your most recent save that you want to load (sort files by date modified).
3. Go ingame and save to that slot. Close the game.
4. Take your copied save of that slot and overwrite the save you just made.

Last edited:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
aura-dev One thing I wanted to bring to your attention, when Charlotte is being corrupted, are her sex CGs intentionally missing or is there a bug somewhere due to which it's not being shown? I can only see a black screen and at first I thought it was normal but then when Paulina is being corrupted, her sex scenes are properly shown. I was wondering if that's normal?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev One thing I wanted to bring to your attention, when Charlotte is being corrupted, are her sex CGs intentionally missing or is there a bug somewhere due to which it's not being shown? I can only see a black screen and at first I thought it was normal but then when Paulina is being corrupted, her sex scenes are properly shown. I was wondering if that's normal?
Not in the game yet.

Reactions: Versace217

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I see, yeah then that's probably true then. It then leads to the question of how time moves differently in Roya.
That is something that I still don't understand well, but it would be good if you explained it well at some point.

The Star Knightess Aura 0.46.0-prerelease-2 patch notes reveal some very interesting things, and my hype for the full release is growing every day.

Reactions: Versace217

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
how the hell did i lose with the tutorial in story mode
I THINK it's pre-scripted. But I could be recalling wrong. I know that
I see, yeah then that's probably true then. It then leads to the question of how time moves differently in Roya.
I feel like maybe it's just a time dilation thing perhaps,
I appreciate this discussion of the lore! It's all I can do not to download the current update from aura-dev. I want to wait until more of the epliogue stuff is in, and as Birdnman993 said, the patch notes are exciting!

Reactions: Birdnman993
3.90 star(s) 177 Votes