VN Ren'Py Completed Star Lust: Hymn of the Precursors [v1.0] [Tech_Priest]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
MC must prostitute herself? I remember playing this game earlier and was annoyed by the simple money-motivated push to prostitution. And now the game moves me to Ares station and there is no way around the prostitution, it seems.

Worse still, the handjob scenes in the brothel are a single image with single line of text. Boring.

Is it really necessary to get 1000 fuel to use the ship? Because that's a LOT of handjobs. Or is it simply not in the game yet?

Also, a small bug: If you go to the brothel and exit right away, she washes cum off that wasn't there before leaving. Also, she doesn't wash after each customer? Ew.

Reactions: Concactovc

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
OK, how do I get to the recruitment station? Can't seem to raise my combat rating up past one. done the dancing, ruins, Blow jobs, etc, it is getting boring to tell you the truth, so maybe I am doing something wrong. I also maxed out the combat training, including the vitality part. I can do nothing else with Grace until I fight dude,so the only way I can do that is to raise my rating. Just a hint would be helpful.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
With the new cum "credits" is farming faster with terrans or orcs, since you get a terran cum increase buff

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
With the new cum "credits" is farming faster with terrans or orcs, since you get a terran cum increase buff
Just give terrans handjobs, less stamina consumption, more actions per day, more cum.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. This is a boring as hell grindfest. Just some few images. Pointless grind (you need several days to get the money to buy the items for the party and then several days for the 20 BJs.) that is just going to brothel and use stamina, go to ship and rest. Rinse and repeat.

The art is solid, but sex scenes are only a few (mostly 1-2) pictures.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok I've played to the point where I'm getting no missions.. except asteroid field which nets me a couple J'Dok's stashes which he only pays about 135 and since it costs 250 in fuel its a losing deal. Plus I've been doing a LOT of sex work and all I can do is increase money (over $4,000) and Cum which buys stats at one at a time (for 7 Cums) It takes a lot of work to get even that because collecting them (and J'dok's stashes) are a generally random event. All this is why guys are finding your game "less rewarding" this game started out very good and I hate to see it come down as it has a lot of potential.
BTW, If I'm at the 'end of the build' it'd be a good idea to let the gamer know so he doesn't spend a lot of useless time and get bored. If he/I'm not at the end of the build, there should be some hint as what I need to do next. Again, this makes the game seem an endless loop of what was explained above. . . sex, rest, rinse, repeat...
I hope this helps you improve the game. OH, and some response to comments would be welcome.

Reactions: kleper666
Nov 21, 2017
Ok I've played to the point where I'm getting no missions.. except asteroid field which nets me a couple J'Dok's stashes which he only pays about 135 and since it costs 250 in fuel its a losing deal. Plus I've been doing a LOT of sex work and all I can do is increase money (over $4,000) and Cum which buys stats at one at a time (for 7 Cums) It takes a lot of work to get even that because collecting them (and J'dok's stashes) are a generally random event. All this is why guys are finding your game "less rewarding" this game started out very good and I hate to see it come down as it has a lot of potential.
BTW, If I'm at the 'end of the build' it'd be a good idea to let the gamer know so he doesn't spend a lot of useless time and get bored. If he/I'm not at the end of the build, there should be some hint as what I need to do next. Again, this makes the game seem an endless loop of what was explained above. . . sex, rest, rinse, repeat...
I hope this helps you improve the game. OH, and some response to comments would be welcome.
To be fair the dev just added the 'end of the build' notice. Also the grind got reduced a lot so it seems that he does react to some input.

• Wow
Reactions: kleper666
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes