Syrcal

Feb 21, 2019
Where do I find Lana for quest 13? It says to talk to her in the warehouse but she's not there.
I am also stuck here...any advice from anyone please?
Quest name is "Cream rolls" and it seems we are not the only ones in that situation according to past posts.
Could it be a bug?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If I were making a game about regular girls with vaginas, which usually has a larger audience appeal (10-100k buyers), I would have set a lower game price.
so add 2 more females to the main cast so we can have as many options as futa fans

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Only one question - is author going to introduce a way to not get raped during the main quest or he just straight lied to player and there will be no choices and only raping of MC?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Interesting game, my only issue is how it's basically a kinetic novel masquerading as a game, whether you want to pursue only one girl or avoid a specific one it doesn't matter, to advance the story the game forces you to eventually pursue them all, and it seems to make assumptions about you wanting to have a harem, which I do not want. I want to explore the route of each girl separately.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
While there is a lot to like with this game, I find myself spending way more time searching for content or reading quest hints than enjoying it. Hopefully it will get streamlined a bit in the future, right now it's a chore.

Reactions: Melmoth99

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Interesting game, my only issue is how it's basically a kinetic novel masquerading as a game, whether you want to pursue only one girl or avoid a specific one it doesn't matter, to advance the story the game forces you to eventually pursue them all, and it seems to make assumptions about you wanting to have a harem, which I do not want. I want to explore the route of each girl separately.
Not me, a harem of futas with huge cocks and massive tits sounds like paradise. If I had that I'd recreate the Moclan sex lagoon from The Orville but with futas instead of Moclans.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
it is only me or the new girl tova sprites don't show up?
Nah, it's definitely an issue. I was trying to figure out what images were meant to be there but I think they're just missing in general. Any of the images that are marked as "tave c_w_[number]" are just missing entirely. Doesn't seem to be anything too important in the initial meeting, but if there are any more of those missing then it could be a pain. Might just leave it there and wait to see if a fix is incoming at this point.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nope, not avoidable.

That needs to change in the developers note to make it clear, this is absolutely a "MC will be a SUB to Futa" game and needs to embrace and celebrate it.

Just following the My Life main path, MC's getting sissified and then anally raped by Zeona. There's no choice there. You go find the key to the cock cage you've been put in, you have to blow Calista, again, no choice there.

You can't get back to the slums until your progress Lana and give her a thigh job.

Then you've got to handle a train of Futa in the bathroom gloryholes. Nothing avoidable about that either.

I'm not suggesting any change to the game itself, just to how it's described in the OP.
This is literally the "i will try to please everyone by lying", i'm not saying that this is bad (different strokes for different folks), is just be real and don't have shame, don't try to lie and say "you can avoid" when you cannot...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The developer notes mentions that harem will be optional so i suppose the choice of who to romantically follow will happen sometime in the future. :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes