lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is the download really for Mac as well?If yes can someone tell me how to make it work.
Thank you.
My understanding is that, if you already have a previous version on your computer, you can download the other version, unzip it to that folder (the only real difference is the pathway the OS uses) and overwrite when prompted. For safety, make a copy of 0.8 on your Mac first and overwrite into that

Reactions: qchill44

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Ok thanks I will try it later on after I re-download it. :)
I tried it doesn't work, maybe I do something wrong but for now I will wait for someone to share a Mac version of 0.9.
Edit:I finally managed to make it work :) thanks again.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Star Mars [v0.9] [Magic Dude] Compressed

PC (546MB) : -
MAC (541MB) : -

If you like this game, support the dev

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarMars-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Syrcal

Feb 21, 2019
Hi all,
I missed v0.8 and the last versino I played was 0.7 therefore not save not compatible with 0.9 either.
Could someone please share the save that was provided in the 0.8 archive or a link to the full 0.8 zip game?
I can't seem to find it on this forum anymore.
Thanks!

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
i am having trouble finding lana on the on the 6th quest and i cant find her and can someone give me some hints?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Based on this picture im fking glad i didnt download this update .
The only thing that bothered me with the new scenes was the insinuation that being homosexual makes you a pervert :KEK: I hope that was some kind of joke on the writer's part. Unless this is a universe where the gays ain't doing so well

• Angry
Reactions: Misalton

jaswm

May 13, 2022
Just hit an interesting bug while trying to get the video for the Ashalanora night club quest. In the minigame I selected hard then the first character I was supposed to type was H. All hitting H did was hide and unhide the UI on the bottom of the screen until the minigame timed out.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
:oops::rolleyes:
from changes log version 0.7:
Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make New! futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..

It would be best to add option to enable or disbale futanari content this why everyone could play this game and even turn MC into fullflagged female some why by labtest o him self. But locking just for making avaible for patron only ain't too much and unfair? I bet yes unfair. Just reales it for all and add an option in seting do disble or enable that kind of content. :rolleyes:

jade-cat

Mar 25, 2018
Game version 0.9 and Lana Quest still bugged.
Visited all 3 areas (with messages "Lana isn't here") and Shmurg have only one option "Go away"

Can someone advice how to break through this annoying bug?
Or maybe someone can share their save right after this f*ing quest.

Reactions: Meykyumabeet
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes