ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I loved it but still the quest in the space station still broken :(
Not even I can't find Lana but also I can't find how to purchase the stuff from the merchant....
It this the end of the public version? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not even I can't find Lana but also I can't find how to purchase the stuff from the merchant....
if lana is the redhead futa you find her in the slums.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Use search in the thread because this has been answered several times

Reactions: ApatiaMax

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I played a little of this game early on, and thought I'd come back to it later and make a final decision about it. I was honestly looking forward to seeing what the game had to offer, especially in terms of futa-on-male and male-on-futa content. But honestly the amount of sexual assault and outright rape that MC faces at the hands of Lana, Zara, and then the gang members is really fucked up, especially since the game doesn't have those tags. Seriously just add the rape tag to the game so that players know what they've signed up for.

Last edited:

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Hello everyone! The game is now available on (after 2 years of development). If you enjoy Star Mars and want to support its development, you can purchase it there (In the future, you will be able to receive game updates automatically in your Steam application).
If you'd like to have an influence on the game's creation process, you can become my and suggest your ideas. I will do my best to incorporate them into the game as much as possible.

Game Price! Initially, I had planned to set a very low price for the game, similar to other adult games. However, due to the niche audience of futanari, I've decided to price it at $19.99. From this amount, I'll be giving 30% ($5.97) to Gaben, plus taxes to the government. The final amount will be relatively small.

If I were making a game about regular girls with vaginas, which usually has a larger audience appeal (10-100k buyers), I would have set a lower game price.
May the Futa Gods Help Us at least Sell 1000 Copies!

PS
The game will appear two weeks after the release on Patreon.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hello everyone! The game is now available on (after 2 years of development). If you enjoy Star Mars and want to support its development, you can purchase it there (In the future, you will be able to receive game updates automatically in your Steam application).
If you'd like to have an influence on the game's creation process, you can become my and suggest your ideas. I will do my best to incorporate them into the game as much as possible.

Game Price! Initially, I had planned to set a very low price for the game, similar to other adult games. However, due to the niche audience of futanari, I've decided to price it at $19.99. From this amount, I'll be giving 30% ($5.97) to Gaben, plus taxes to the government. The final amount will be relatively small.

If I were making a game about regular girls with vaginas, which usually has a larger audience appeal (10-100k buyers), I would have set a lower game price.

PS
The public version (vaginal version) will appear as soon as I can upload the game to the Internet.
Please dinnae tell us that the future update versions here will be Futa-less again!!!

Remember what happened last time you did that MD!!!!

Reactions: Tweaty

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Please dinnae tell us that the future update versions here will be Futa-less again!!!

Remember what happened last time you did that MD!!!!
Exactly! I told you that I will upload the full free version, two weeks after the patreon. I completely forgot, due to work and problems with the Internet, I forgot about it.
Thanks for reminding me.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Exactly! I told you that I will upload the full free version, two weeks after the patreon. I completely forgot, due to work and problems with the Internet, I forgot about it.
Thanks for reminding me.
So does that mean your gonnae give us the full futa version a fortnight after every patreon release?
Thanks for the answer

Last edited:

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
So does that mean your gonnae give us the full futa version a fortnight after every patreon release?
Thanks for the answer
When I was filling out the Steam store page, the moderators made me revise it a few times to avoid making any specific promises.
So... When the growth of my audience stalled at an amount even lower than the average Polish salary, I started trying to find ways to increase it in any possible way.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021

PS
The game will appear two weeks after the release on Patreon.

This game is totally worth the price, I would gladly support you on Steam.... but I need to find a way to buy the game without my family seeing it since I share my library with my brother :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Belphegor007

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
This game is totally worth the price, I would gladly support you on Steam.... but I need to find a way to buy the game without my family seeing it since I share my library with my brother :HideThePain:
Make a new account just for adult games it's what any self respecting person does so their friends and family don't know what their fetishes are.
Somethings should be kept private even between close friends.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes