chuck81x

Jun 10, 2023
I also had issues with doing the "dangerous sex shop" mission. I had to restart the game several times and fast foward through all dialog. I think it worked at my fifth of sixth restart that I finally could get to the next quest. I have no idea what the problem is since I did not do anything different. I just read on here that for other people restarting worked.

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
I'm getting constant crashes on the android port, anything I do past the main menu gets an instant crash. I cant even change sinple options.

Swanson.joe69

Jul 7, 2021
I'm having trouble using the prepared save file for the new update. I'd rather not start from the beginning so I'd love some help. I have no clue where to put the file, so if someone could explain better than the changelog that would be great! Im on mac.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I'm getting constant crashes on the android port, anything I do past the main menu gets an instant crash. I cant even change sinple options.
The Android version was not made by the game's developer. If you have a problem with it, you should report it to the person who made the port.

Alternative: install JoiPlay, download the PC version (compressed recommended), play the PC version in JoiPlay.

Reactions: MrKoala

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
The Android version was not made by the game's developer. If you have a problem with it, you should report it to the person who made the port.

Alternative: install JoiPlay, download the PC version (compressed recommended), play the PC version in JoiPlay.
I never heard of JoiPlay but I'll try it out, thanks.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I never heard of JoiPlay but I'll try it out, thanks.
You can find JoiPlay on the or on the . Once JoiPlay is installed, you'll need the plug-ins you're interested in (Ren'Py, RPG Maker, or Ruffle). For this game, you'll need the Ren'Py plug-in.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKoala

tajton

Jul 18, 2018
game is cool, but there isnt so much content yet. I am not certain whether the developer could sustain so high level till the end. One of the better game on site in this moment

Reactions: Knoop41

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
dude I didn't want him to give a little dick anyway. but the penis size in the first episode was very good
Nae worries mate, you've got minted taste in games regardless.

If you like futa sci-fi games, try Star Periphery, all romance options there are futa, both human and alien.
And their dick sizes are a bit more realistic and natural looking for their body sizes, height and their race, still big dicks though.

aliengirls1.png
Here is the current sexy futa alien races in Star Periphery. Fair warning this game pretty much completely futa on male.

Last edited:

taskiranatilla

May 31, 2023
Nae endişeleniyor dostum, ne olursa olsun oyunlarda darp zevkin var.

Futa bilim kurgu oyunlarını seviyorsanız, Star Periphery'yi deneyin, oradaki tüm romantizm seçenekleri hem insan hem de uzaylı futadır.
Ve sik boyutları, vücut ölçülerine, boylarına ve ırklarına göre biraz daha gerçekçi ve doğal, yine de büyük sikler.

View attachment 2723480
İşte Star Periphery'deki güncel seksi futa uzaylı ırkları. Adil uyarı bu oyun hemen hemen tamamen erkek üzerinde futa.
[/ALINTI]
yes, I like futa on male games. I've played all the games here and on the futa on male list. i need the game :D

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Nae worries mate, you've got minted taste in games regardless.

If you like futa sci-fi games, try Star Periphery, all romance options there are futa, both human and alien.
And their dick sizes are a bit more realistic and natural looking for their body sizes, height and their race, still big dicks though.

View attachment 2723480
Here is the current sexy futa alien races in Star Periphery. Fair warning this game pretty much completely futa on male.
thats ugly females....
Not for me.. i like the game the way is done, its fun, its short, nice graphics and nice models... if the futa has larger penis, well.. is the way the autor make the story, it would be a hairdo to ask for a smaller penis. The futalians of this universe have this characteristic, it is in turn what makes it unique, they are not disproportionately giant either. In any case, I really enjoy that the bodies are not analogous to their penises, as Darktoz does, for example, or other authors, where the futas are muscular, large and bodybuilder beings. Here they have a tender and youthful air, dominant but with a good heart. and that's nice

Reactions: leechurch

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I see that some people have some kind of error with Lana's quest. Okay, I'll check again and look at the code of the game... Before releasing the 0.8 version of the game, I went through the whole game to make saves, everything worked for me.

PS Did you visit the locations on the station(3 location) and then went to the alien Shmurg to ask if he had seen Lana?

Last edited:

Hollowfied121

Jun 14, 2021
I see that some people have some kind of error with Lana's quest. Okay, I'll check again and look at the code of the game... Before releasing the 0.8 version of the game, I went through the whole game to make saves, everything worked for me.

PS Did you visit the locations on the station(3 location) and then went to the alien Shmurg to ask if he had seen Lana?
It seems to happen if you speak to the 3 girls and get taken away before you visit 3 areas. not sure if taken to smug first also effects it.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes