TurkeyKing

Aug 28, 2021
Just a few slides into the start of the story. Main guy somehow has no arm hair, but has thick hand hair. The future is scary.

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
Ah, a classic F95 conundrum, does my desire to see a cute guy get pounded outweigh my lack of attraction to women

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Some mini-games are not compatible with touch screens.

Screenshot_20230606_154619_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png
For example, this one requires a physical keyboard to function, so the virtual keyboard doesn't work.

Reactions: o0TRIM0o

Ruggers

Aug 14, 2021
gameplay question, is there a simple way to progress the day 1 notch? like to go from day to evening etc. i'm kinda stuck because i can't ever seem to hit evening when everything is happening, i start in the morning and then everything i do seem to move to very late at night or sleeping of course goes next day and it begins again.
Watch TV in your room.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i read futa on male is optional...is that true because before it was forced i tihkn

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
i read futa on male is optional...is that true because before it was forced i tihkn
If that hasn't changed, you can deactivate the "Futa on Male" scenes at the start of the game, when you enter the girls' locker room.

dataloss

Jul 12, 2021
You know what is the password to unzip the file ?
There's actually no password, this is just caused if you try to extract the inner zip file into the same directory as the outer one as they have the same name. Windows explorer interprets the error as there being a password for some reason.

Just extract it into a different directory.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes