vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I really enjoyed this.
Lana is gorgeous, I'd marry her in a heartbeat and just live off her splooge and home made splooge cakes. The money I'd save by not having to buy food.
Great work dev, I can't wait for the next update.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
If that hasn't changed, you can deactivate the "Futa on Male" scenes at the start of the game, when you enter the girls' locker room.
when you desactive futa on male...do you desactivate male on futa as well^

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
when you desactive futa on male...do you desactivate male on futa as well^
I don't know, I’ve never tried it.

Edit: I just tested it. Apparently it's a censor on all futa content but it doesn't work. However, there is a caveat in the choices. Now, I've only tested a few quests, I haven’t redone the whole game to compare the accessible content.

Personally, I don't see the point of such an option in a mainly futa game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More than half of the main cast is composed of (futa)lians. Quite strange such a option would exist in a game like this one (also never used said option).

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know, I’ve never tried it.

Edit: I just tested it. Apparently it's a censor on all futa content but it doesn't work. However, there is a caveat in the choices. Now, I've only tested a few quests, I haven’t redone the whole game to compare the accessible content.

Personally, I don't see the point of such an option in a mainly futa game.
Sad, i love male on futa but futa on male is à big nono

Apr 7, 2019
It isn´t, i played on 3 different windows OS, it looks like you never played hidden object games, you just have to search through everything....
Here is a Gudeo_O
It's bugged for me too. The "Lana isn't here." message doesn't pop up in the sublocations of the residential area and the trade hub.

Reactions: Ullubu

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I should have heeded the warning about the "Japanese content", it was so incredibly Japanese...

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
I'm giving up on this game.
The Lana quest is still totally bugged and she can't be found on the station. No text telling me she isn't there.
This bug is there from the beginning and still not fixed.

Reactions: h2812337 and MikeOG
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes