Nov 19, 2018
Star Mars [v0.8] [Magic Dude]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac n' Cheese:

- -
PIXELDRAIN

NOTE: I have attached a save file that was included with the game, I have no clue where it is, I do not play this game, but it was included so I have attached it here.
Thanks for the CUMpressed version. Just letting you know that i had no issues with the saves, just copied my old saves from v0.7 to the new save location and it works fine.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
i really wish there was a Futadom tag that was used for these kinds of games that have the majority of characters as futa (and are unable to change them) instead of the female domination tag so that i didn't have to scroll through hundreds of futa games before i can find a real female domination game with actual females when searching the list with the tag female domination :rolleyes:
why not use the exclude tag to filter out futa in conjunction with your femdom tag search?
Untitl1ed.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarMars-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The girl to the far left is packing!

So Is this one male only type VN for the harem or will we encounter other guys in our journey (I don't consider trans women men) will the trans on mc be completely optional along with trans on female members of the harem, some may not like that stuff, these things will be asked eventually so figured I'd get it out the way

Good luck
Imma be real, If any one of those dick-girls/hermaphrodites dares to vent/sabotage/'fuck anyone other than another dick-girl/hermaphrodite' , I'm gonna find a way of deleting 'them' all off the personal copy of the game, if ever even download it to begin with.

Models are crisp, cum is great, just need the big dick on the guy and less futa.

I know it's bland of me to state my maniacal fear of any other dick than my own.
Same goes for an even bigger fear and hatred of not being perseived as properly masculine and dominant.
And making most of the hardcore/out-there content optional is great and all, but..

Reactions: LostLight

Arutha

Jun 2, 2017
In Changelog it's written:

• Progress in Asha's stories (+2 quests)
  • Progress In the quest, my life (+2 quests, Each quest contains sexual adventures with futanari, aggressive BJ, forced sex)
  • Gallery has been added to the game for viewing previous sex scenes.

I didn't find these quests.
I went and played it from the start just to see and these quests don't start and don't show in the tablet.
And there is overlaying bug when you quickly change rooms, some clickable object from previous room shows on new one :(

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018

• Progress In the quest, my life (+2 quests, Each quest contains sexual adventures with futanari, aggressive BJ, forced sex)

I went and played it from the start just to see and these quests don't start and don't show in the tablet.
And there is overlaying bug when you quickly change rooms, some clickable object from previous room shows on new one :(
in the evening go to the station trade center and click on the bandits in from of the smuggler shop.

quequeg1

Mar 8, 2023
gameplay question, is there a simple way to progress the day 1 notch? like to go from day to evening etc. i'm kinda stuck because i can't ever seem to hit evening when everything is happening, i start in the morning and then everything i do seem to move to very late at night or sleeping of course goes next day and it begins again.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023

I am not sure, but judging from previous change logs, the majority of content is paywalled now...I personally liked the game before, but pay walling content made me lose interest. I can't really tell if you're encountering a bug/couldn't find it/or that's just not in this version because again...pay wall.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Before downloading this is the futa content still being hold back remember seeing it mention that the futa content being behind pay wall now on the Dev's Patreon

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The paywall is gone, nearly all of Magic Dude's fanbase about ripped his bollocks off when he announced that.
Every thing is back to normal, he just never put a replacement changelog saying he did.

Reactions: TritonSands

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The paywall is gone, nearly all of Magic Dude's fanbase about ripped his bollocks off when he announced that.
Every thing is back to normal, he just never put a replacement changelog saying he did.
Almost sure after that he stopped frequenting the forum.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes