MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
anyone knows where is Lana in the space station omega 35 ?
it is quest number 6 (Dangerous sex shop)
I can not find her in the 3 sectors of that station

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
anyone knows where is Lana in the space station omega 35 ?
it is quest number 6 (Dangerous sex shop)
I can not find her in the 3 sectors of that station
" UndeadSaints said:
The quest is bugged. If you talk to Mr Schmurg first, before checking all the areas, and then go eavesdrop on the pirates (the pirates are seemingly unlocked after one conversation with Mr Schmurg), then no matter how many times you check the areas afterwards the Lana quest is locked. If however, you check all the areas first, then go see Mr Schmurg, the quest progresses as normal. The game does not signal to the player that there is a precise order in which your tasks must be done, so I can only assume it is a bug and needs fixing."

Dont know if this bug was already fixed, but when i was playing that part, it was as told above.
After that you will find here in the Slums.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have 2 simple questions.
I know that the harem is optional, but the question is.

Will there be a choice in the harem to pick one of the lovely lady's/futa's as the leader of the harem, basically picking our favourite, who becomes the HAREM QUEEN?

The other question is, will there be the oppurtunity to permanently let the nanoprobes turn the MC into a big arsed femboy for all the glorious futas pleasure?
What can i say, FUTADOM IS PERFECTION!!!!

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
2 extra questions.

Will there be a short-stack Love Interest like Mrs. Qui-Xot added for the MC's possible future harem?

If yes, will she be futa or female?
Either is fine, especially if she's got a dominant streak.

Reactions: Dysphorika

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
I'm Stuck in Lana 13th quest. It shows a little cutscene of her talking on the phone and the MC says that if he finds her, he will follow her, but i dont know how to find her. Anyone helps pls

Reactions: Khao

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
-Futa on male (avoidable)
I played the game hoping that it won't be another game with forced futa on male content (and the other things that often come with it like the futadom thing and the forced feminization), but it seems it's a lost cause. It's too bad, because other than that the game has many good qualities, like its Star Wars based universe or the well shaped girls.

Apr 14, 2021
honestly really liked this game but am disappointed to see the future futa content locked behind a supporter paywall, I do understand that creators need support but it's honestly not something I can really be affording to do currently in my life otherwise there are a few I would definitely of loved to show some monetary support for doing a good job and making such a quality game. Honestly the futa content was one of the main stuff I came to this game for so will probably stop downloading the updates, hopefully the creator can find their own little work around for exclusive content that doesn't basically lock off several characters as well as future characters

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
honestly really liked this game but am disappointed to see the future futa content locked behind a supporter paywall, I do understand that creators need support but it's honestly not something I can really be affording to do currently in my life otherwise there are a few I would definitely of loved to show some monetary support for doing a good job and making such a quality game. Honestly the futa content was one of the main stuff I came to this game for so will probably stop downloading the updates, hopefully the creator can find their own little work around for exclusive content that doesn't basically lock off several characters as well as future characters
After being ripped apart by the fanbase here, he recinded the lock on futa content, and apologized for doing it, just download it again for the whole thing.

I highly doubt he'll do it again anytime soon.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
After being ripped apart by the fanbase here, he recinded the lock on futa content, and apologized for doing it, just download it again for the whole thing.

I highly doubt he'll do it again anytime soon.
Unfortunately the changelog still makes mention of paywall locking futa content so anyone reading that will be under the impression that it's still true

Did magic dude actually post in the thread about this and, if so, can we report it and get the changelog adjusted?

Reactions: Mist.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Unfortunately the changelog still makes mention of paywall locking futa content so anyone reading that will be under the impression that it's still true

Did magic dude actually post in the thread about this and, if so, can we report it and get the changelog adjusted?
He did a couple of months ago, IIRC.

Reactions: omglolguy32
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes