hden6969

Jun 4, 2020
So we are at 0.7 and the Lana Quest on Omega35 is still bugged.
It isn´t, i played on 3 different windows OS, it looks like you never played hidden object games, you just have to search through everything....
Here is a Gudeo_O

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Star Mars [v0.8] [Magic Dude]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac n' Cheese:

- -

NOTE: I have attached a save file that was included with the game, I have no clue where it is, I do not play this game, but it was included so I have attached it here.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Star Mars [v0.8] [Magic Dude]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac n' Cheese:

- -
PIXELDRAIN

NOTE: I have attached a save file that was included with the game, I have no clue where it is, I do not play this game, but it was included so I have attached it here.
is it just 2 new scenes?

Reactions: Moosica

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is it just 2 new scenes?

Changelog:

Due to the addition of galleries in the game, I had to make some changes to the game's code, so you'll need to start a new game or use the saves I prepared (game progress from the end of version 0.7).

To install the save file, place the "1-1-LT1. save" file into the "starmars08-1614227862" folder. The save file in the game zip archive

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\starmars08-1614227862

• Progress in Asha's stories (+2 quests)
  • Progress In the quest, my life (+2 quests, Each quest contains sexual adventures with futanari, aggressive BJ, forced sex)
  • Gallery has been added to the game for viewing previous sex scenes.
So, I have literally no clue, as I do NOT follow or play this particular game (even if I did, my backlog is tremendous due to me discovering games daily due to compressing them) ;)

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
is it just 2 new scenes?
From my compressor diff on old version:
502 Image files
1 Audio files
14 Video files
edit:
minus the two that have been removed
images\omega35\TradeSector_Om35\two_bandits_hover.png
images\omega35\TradeSector_Om35\two_bandits_idle.png

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Star Mars v0.8
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Note: start a new game.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.8

Reactions: OmegaN9ne

BoBerth

Oct 25, 2020
the game is not bad, but the stupid protagonist spoils everything and no, he is not comically stupid, he is brain dead. I'm still waiting for the moment when he forgets how to breathe and suffocates to death

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i really wish there was a Futadom tag that was used for these kinds of games that have the majority of characters as futa (and are unable to change them) instead of the female domination tag so that i didn't have to scroll through hundreds of futa games before i can find a real female domination game with actual females when searching the list with the tag female domination :rolleyes:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes