Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Well I ended up buying it on steam, I dont trust patreon and subscribe star so I decided to support how I can However the price point might be a little much for some.

Reactions: Magic Dude

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Well I ended up buying it on steam, I dont trust patreon and subscribe star so I decided to support how I can However the price point might be a little much for some.
Game Price! Initially, I had planned to set a very low price for the game, similar to other adult games. However, due to the niche audience of futanari, I've decided to price it at $19.99. From this amount, I'll be giving 30% ($5.97) to Gaben, plus taxes to the government. The final amount will be relatively small.

If I were making a game about regular girls with vaginas, which usually has a larger audience appeal (10-100k buyers), I would have set a lower game price.
May the Futa Gods Help Us at least Sell 1000 Copies!
All because of the small audience. Consider that you gave me $1.66 a month to develop the game. I hope that in a year I can complete the love lines of all the girls.

Reactions: jakeb733

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hello everyone! The game is now available on (after 2 years of development). If you enjoy Star Mars and want to support its development, you can purchase it there (In the future, you will be able to receive game updates automatically in your Steam application).
If you'd like to have an influence on the game's creation process, you can become my and suggest your ideas. I will do my best to incorporate them into the game as much as possible.

Game Price! Initially, I had planned to set a very low price for the game, similar to other adult games. However, due to the niche audience of futanari, I've decided to price it at $19.99. From this amount, I'll be giving 30% ($5.97) to Gaben, plus taxes to the government. The final amount will be relatively small.

If I were making a game about regular girls with vaginas, which usually has a larger audience appeal (10-100k buyers), I would have set a lower game price.
May the Futa Gods Help Us at least Sell 1000 Copies!

PS
The game will appear two weeks after the release on Patreon.
Fair enough. I hope the audience grows. Yes of course steam takes 30%, but I hope you will have enough resources and time to continue working on the game. I agree with the author, as I assume the author creates everything himself. Or do you have someone else in the team ?

Reactions: Meykyumabeet

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There seems to be an awful lot of Futa on Male in the shots on the OP. Dev notes say it's avoidable, but does that mean you miss half the game if you avoid it? :unsure:
Big fan of male on Futa, but not the opposite so much. ;)
Also hate Femdom, but there are not nearly enough sci-fi themed AVNs, so I would probably buy it on Steam, if there was stuff in the game for me to enjoy. :devilish:

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
The Steam version is a normal Patreon version only without the possibility of voting and will it remain that way?Is it not some kind of stripped down with the need to download patches from third-party resources?Or will it be updated with a long delay, for example?Are the saves from this version of the game compatible with the steam version?

Last edited:

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
There seems to be an awful lot of Futa on Male in the shots on the OP. Dev notes say it's avoidable, but does that mean you miss half the game if you avoid it? :unsure:
Big fan of male on Futa, but not the opposite so much. ;)
Also hate Femdom, but there are not nearly enough sci-fi themed AVNs, so I would probably buy it on Steam, if there was stuff in the game for me to enjoy. :devilish:
there is like 15 scenes in the game of futa on male and 1 male on futa scene. I would say most of those scenes are of the futa dominating the male. there is also 5 male on female scenes

I believe the end game will have some male on futa stuff (the 1 male on futa scene comes from "completing" a characters romance path), but right now this is a futa on male game with some male on female aspects.

as a fellow male on futa enjoyer I recommend playing twisted world (unfortunately going through a multi-year "rework"), lunar's chosen, inn another world, and inner demons. there is also this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/male-on-futa-male-on-dickgirl-game-master-list.137438/.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
-Futa on male (avoidable)
-Male on futa(avoidable)
Nope, not avoidable.

That needs to change in the developers note to make it clear, this is absolutely a "MC will be a SUB to Futa" game and needs to embrace and celebrate it.

Just following the My Life main path, MC's getting sissified and then anally raped by Zeona. There's no choice there. You go find the key to the cock cage you've been put in, you have to blow Calista, again, no choice there.

You can't get back to the slums until your progress Lana and give her a thigh job.

Then you've got to handle a train of Futa in the bathroom gloryholes. Nothing avoidable about that either.

I'm not suggesting any change to the game itself, just to how it's described in the OP.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've done everything up to the pool scene, but there are still two entries in the quest log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I progress with that? In the last scene Asha said she will talk to MC, but there is nothing when talking to her.

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
I am all for the trope of the Futa being large and the guy having average to small for the domination factor but going by the pictures it clearly crosses the line of "ok that physically can't happen and if it does there will be mega pain and medical problems if not outright death."

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Purchased a copy on steam in the grand name of futa. Best of luck, dev!

Important inquiry: The extra padded caboose is glorious, but can we get some rocking tiddies on our MC, or go full futa transformation? Missing out not being able to tiddyfuck half the cast is unfortunate indeed.

Reactions: Kionashi

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
there is like 15 scenes in the game of futa on male and 1 male on futa scene. I would say most of those scenes are of the futa dominating the male. there is also 5 male on female scenes

I believe the end game will have some male on futa stuff (the 1 male on futa scene comes from "completing" a characters romance path), but right now this is a futa on male game with some male on female aspects.

as a fellow male on futa enjoyer I recommend playing twisted world (unfortunately going through a multi-year "rework"), lunar's chosen, inn another world, and inner demons. there is also this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/male-on-futa-male-on-dickgirl-game-master-list.137438/.
Thanks for the clarification and the recommendations. I can now safely ignore this and save some money on Steam for the next CrazySky3D game. It's mostly Futa on female, but it's quite sexy. (y)
Also, Lunar's Chosen is awesome, I just wish it had music and sound, and a better MC. :cry:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes