Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is it that you like about this game?
Certainly talking about monster girls in other games
must not be it, right?
Are you so over whatever this game means to you,
so much so that we are now theorising what other characters other games have feel or think??

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What is it that you like about this game?
Certainly talking about monster girls in other games
must not be it, right?
Are you so over whatever this game means to you,
so much so that we are now theorising what other characters other games have feel or think??
I enjoy femdom/futadom... and I love sci-fi/fantasy scenarios which would be impossible or highly improbable in this boring world I'm stuck in. You?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game gives some experience about women choosing the males.
What is good, actually about it, is there is no doublecross, at least the dev tells it so:
the girls are using MC like a rag doll to rub their boredom outta their hair.

The usual trouble with fem dom is that MC is never afforded any believable life,
not anything of note apart from living the hell of abuse,
but we are here,
certainly MC is pretty much resigned already
and for all intense and purposes acatatonic about this being his only way where
he could ever in his phuny life get with somebody:
being their rag doll to abuse while he gets stuck in his head dreaming of a utopia where his abuse
was actual love and understanding, not pure rape perpetrated on someone who has nowhere to go.

Will be interesting to see where it all starts to turn around, if ever, as players are already lining up to
see all the girls already introduced go hard and deep into MC with little to no foreplay.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Pretty much all futas in this game so far (0.1) are excellent waifu material.
They are just very straight forward and horny, which is cool.
Ginny is generous and gentle with MC while obviously she likes to be in charge. Shes not telling MC how to earn money just gives him good options and info. Easy going confident and caring what else do you need?
Lise is the playful tomboyish top every bottom would want to get bullied by or argue with & wrestle X) (& bullied by some more). There is a hint during the medical checkup -and when she talks about Iris's 'work of art'- that she is kinky as well.
Tessa is the furthest from me with the mommy stuff (that 'furthest' is still ideally about minus 30 cm) but she has an interesting kink as well and is positively the most touchy-feely caring person who would always listen to MC-s concerns. Biggest cock on this list too not that i keep track or anything.
Iris is simultaneously the hottest & the only one I wouldnt dare to choose for 24/7. VP just confirmed she isnt a psychopathic slaver so... basically a safe option for our wildest fantasies.
Amira we havent really met yet but id totally want to double down on pissing her off to see what happens.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
This game gives some experience about women choosing the males.
I could totally stand behind that!

What is good, actually about it, is there is no doublecross, at least the dev tells it so:
the girls are using MC like a rag doll to rub their boredom outta their hair.
Not an important factor for me, personally; why the heck would I ever be bothered by one fictional character getting double-crossed by another fictional character in a fictional world? But ok.

The usual trouble with fem dom is that MC is never afforded any believable life,
not anything of note apart from living the hell of abuse,
but we are here, certainly MC is pretty much resigned already
and for all intense and purposes acatatonic about this being his only way where
he could ever in his phuny life get with somebody:
being their rag doll to abuse while he gets stuck in his head dreaming of a utopia where his abuse
was actual love and understanding, not pure rape perpetrated on someone who has nowhere to go.
Out of curiosity, how do you define "believable life"?

Then again, I'm actually enjoying a great deal seeing a guy getting abused and humiliated by a girl (whether she's a futa, a trans or a cis-fem – I don't really discriminate in that respect). And well... we are still talking about fictional characters in a fictional world, remember? It's not like any real person is actually getting hurt or mistreated.

Will be interesting to see where it all starts to turn around, if ever, as players are already lining up to
see all the girls already introduced go hard and deep into MC with little to no foreplay.
In fact, I would disagree with the "little to no foreplay" part. True, the women (futas) in this world are pretty dominant and sexually aggressive, but it's not like any of them is actually bending the MC over and fucking him raw (though I would't actually mind that, personally). But frankly, for better or worse, we haven't even seen anything at all going beyond "foreplay" so far.

Porsena

Feb 6, 2023
What you seem to be missing is the actual point - all these are very low on the evolution scale.

Nobody could ever make a believable humanoid snail/slug or earthworm and explain what you
keep rambling about - those not yet vertebrated sorry ass short life span earth eaters,
they eat earth, by the way, they are not interested in ever rationalizing or even comprehend
what you want to push on this game thread - there will never ever be social or human interest
in such abominations, you can keep having your human centipede horror talks around here,
while we are happy gaming the game this wonderful dev actually is doing.
Said the person on a futanari on male game thread? Seriously, slugs or whatnot, not my cup of tea but I think here of all places we should be reserving judgements on things such as kinks. The whole point is they are transgressive, as one member said they do differentiate between real life/fantasy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You people are still arguing with Canto? They are well known for their gibberish comments around the forum. :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much all futas in this game so far (0.1) are excellent waifu material.
They are just very straight forward and horny, which is cool.
Ginny is generous and gentle with MC while obviously she likes to be in charge. Shes not telling MC how to earn money just gives him good options and info. Easy going confident and caring what else do you need?
Lise is the playful tomboyish top every bottom would want to get bullied by or argue with & wrestle X) (& bullied by some more). There is a hint during the medical checkup -and when she talks about Iris's 'work of art'- that she is kinky as well.
Tessa is the furthest from me with the mommy stuff (that 'furthest' is still ideally about minus 30 cm) but she has an interesting kink as well and is positively the most touchy-feely caring person who would always listen to MC-s concerns. Biggest cock on this list too not that i keep track or anything.
Iris is simultaneously the hottest & the only one I wouldnt dare to choose for 24/7. VP just confirmed she isnt a psychopathic slaver so... basically a safe option for our wildest fantasies.
Amira we havent really met yet but id totally want to double down on pissing her off to see what happens.
Agree about Lise. She is the one i am more interested in this game too, personality wise she seems quite interesting and her bickering with the Protagonist is fun. Plus the abs. :love:
Iris set off red flags for me with her introduction in V0.1. Will be keeping her away for now. :p

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Not an important factor for me, personally; why the heck would I ever be bothered by one fictional character getting double-crossed by another fictional character in a fictional world? But ok.
Welll the point is what you want to experience emotionally when you enjoy any sort of fiction. I want to put myself in MCs shoes as a fantasy but I imagine many play games distinguishing the MC from themselves more in their minds. Even so happy endings make us happy sad ending make us sad, same with inbetween content, simple.

Iris set off red flags for me with her introduction in V0.1. Will be keeping her away for now. :p
To be fair the game can give you a sense especially with Iris that the crew aims to groom you into slavery. But there are plenty that contradict this as well.
The more I think about it, in MCs shoes at the introduction to her, id go something like:
'I beg your understanding Mistress Iris, we are complete strangers. Without further clarification your rules could be interpreted way beyond what is a proper productive work relationship.'
Not expecting she would let me finish but I think her charater would provide some clarification and if not, Id just leave. (roleplaying as someone worried about their future in this world).
Seeking out the other officers would probably still give a chance for round 2 with Iris later - they are her equals after all and fond of the MC being hired.

Reactions: Dysphorika

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarPeriphery-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Ohhh, my first leak; I am a big boy now!

Anyway, I recommend starting a new save. The old saves should generally work, but some issues have been reported that break Spaceport content. Sorry about that!

Also, you can check the changelog or list of content from the main menu to see what is left to do!

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Ohhh, my first leak; I am a big boy now!

Anyway, I recommend starting a new save. The old saves should generally work, but some issues have been reported that break Spaceport content. Sorry about that!

Also, you can check the changelog or list of content from the main menu to see what is left to do!
Wait, it has an in-game changelog? The masterpiece is becoming more masterpiece-r!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Started a new save, but cannot seem to reach any place where MC would sleep.
Got the goblin party of abusive unimmaginative beasts and then they are off someplace unavailable.
Got the doctor BDSM wench cleaned up her place and got screwed by her with dildo dildo and by her android.
Unimmaginative rag doll abuser that futa is. What is the life of MC on this station?
I recommend starting a new save
Wait .. is the party with the goblins the end of it?
Nothing moves forward after that: top place now locked, right place nothing to do,
bar just work and no more scenes.
Does some kind a RNG start where Mc has to work the bar or smth?
MC has no home?
Where do we go if the bar girl woun”t have us in her bed?
this is NOTa gay game!!!!!!
There is only one slim guy kind a like the age of MC - 24-26 yo,
but this is not gay so MC cannot interact with him sexually, only the biggest futas
are available to go down on, or the shortest goblin scrapers.
They are all abusive pricks, tho.

everyone seems to be futa in this
MC is the he pussy bitch whore in this game, no class, no standards, no noting.
Literally all content is with such characters. There are males, but this is not a gay game.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Star Periphery [0.2 Fresh Version] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.14 GB/ 103 MB) :

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes