baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
She is part of the Mines Day 3 that will be coming with the "R4.5," hopefully soon!

Iris will get her first full BDSM session on Day 3. Her Days 1 and 2 were pretty much just a preparation for it, hence all the questions about kinks/fetishes. If you screwed up (like the spanking scene), all will be reviewed by her during that session!
So when it comes to Iris are we better off making her angry or getting on her good side? I know for most girls you want to tell them what they want to hear, but I am not sure about her. I mean if you want to get punished you have to be a bad boy first, right? But what happens if we get on her bad side, does she eventually become unavailable?
And in general how does the favor system, is it just a check to see if you can continue the route or does will eventually lead to alternate scenes/routes.
Also thinking about this reminds me of an old meme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also like to say the Amira muscle worship scene was also really hot especially seeing her so sweaty, hope to see more in the future. And the glory hole was nice, but I would have preferred more cocks (especially some exotic ones) over the extra scenes you get when you open the doors.

And one small suggestion is to change the UI buttons on the right side of the dialogue box, because they can be hard to see since they are black and blend in with some of the darker backgrounds. I remember this annoying me while trying to find the hide UI button during the scene with the stretchers, but it happens in other areas as well. Maybe make the buttons white?

There is also a typo, when cleaning the infirmary Iris says "Maybe you was thinking...", this one made laugh because it sounded very ghetto.

And someone mentioned a face-sitting and teabagging scene with Eleanor, just want to add my vote for this.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarPeriphery-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ay update for the futa goodness game! Got a question though do all the buyable items have a use this release? The binoculars are for the neighbor scene but I have yet to buy the rest.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I'm biased, but for me VoidPilgrim is easily one of the best independent developers of erotic games out there.

• Game concepts/vision/theme are clear and understood and do not deviate
  • Art design is inspired yet not inaccessible
  • Quality is consistent and keeps to the world design/lookdev
  • Characterization is compelling but not needlessly complex
  • Naughty content is shamelessly lurid, and obviously fun for the dev to create
  • Renders are absolutely gorgeous for the standards of the target audience
  • Regular updates on work in progress, goals, pivots, etc.
  • Publicized, realistic schedule and clear comms on any necessary change to that schedule
  • Follow-through on any adjusted commitments to schedule
  • Seeks and responds to feedback not only on Patreon but on pirate sites like F95zone too

This is why VoidPilgrim is one of the select devs on this site to whom I will devote a Patreon sub. Star Periphery may be their side hustle, but they treat the game like it was their primary dev project, much to the benefit of all the fans.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Star Periphery v0.4 for Android*:
  • This port is not mine. I found it on and scanned it with antivirus (AVG) before sharing it with you here.
•​
  • I've also created a micro-mod to find the "Rollback Side" option in the Options/Preferences menu. Simply extract/copy the "preferences.rpy" file into the "game" folder (also works with the other platforms, including JoiPlay).
  • "saves" and "game" folders into "[Internal Storage]/Android/data/starperiphery_androidmo.me". If the "game" folder doesn't appear, you can create it there if required.

* Unofficial port. As this port is not mine, I cannot be held responsible for any problems.

Star Periphery on Raspberry Pi and Chromebook:
(PC libraries for run the game on Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and Chromebook.)
  • Download and install the Windows or Linux version of the game on your device.
  • Download the patch ( , , ).
  • Copy/Extract patch contents to game folder (where there is the "StarPeriphery.exe" or "StarPeriphery.sh" file).
  • Agree to overwrite already existing files if requested.
P.s.: These PC libraries are compatible with future versions of the game using Ren'py v8.0.3 (check file "[game folder]/game/script_version.txt").

To save the savegames to "[Game folder]/game/saves":
Very useful if you install the game on an external HDD or USB key. This allows you to play on multiple devices without having to mess with savegames. Not available on Android and iOS.)
  • Download the Mod.
  • Copy/Extract "saves" folder into "game" folder.
P.s.: This Mod is compatible with all Ren'Py games.

Last edited:

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
You can get kind of soft-locked in this right? I mean as everything you do is part of the story, you can reach a point from where you cant do anything. I think I did. There are no repeatables and such and there is no "no more possible actions" warning. Not too bad, but a bit... strange

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Update says " Anitta's Fashion: Clothing & Feminization" but there's no actual feminization content yet, correct? It just says the training is unavailable.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes